Yorpan aka yorii staff feedback thread

Hello! I have been an admin for 3 days now, unfortunately I have not yet had time to visit on LRP yet, but many will probably have encountered me in their tickets on MRP already :smile:

Feel free to spill your hearts out here, but please keep it civil, and if you are here for a ban appeal or player report it would be better to create a separate thread for it to save me the trouble of deleting your posts.

Bwoinked me to ask for the reasoning behind something I did as AI. After my Input, gave me quick feedback that he checked logs, which supported my claims, and ruled it as IC issue. Its always good when I get bwoinked and then not just left hanging on how my side of the story is getting received by the admins (and leaving me wondering whether I have done something wrong).
Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

seems like a cool guy based on forum activity
unfortunately my only in game contact with him was him perma banning me (validly of course)

1 Like

detective go bang bang
i kinda respect them for having a sense of humour

5 Likes

They were nice to me when they asked why I was chain tablestunning an ipc after I threw their body at a shocked door 20 times and revived them.

Very based and sensible admin :slight_smile:

(Note: They were dead for a while when I started throwing their corpse at the shocked doors)

1 Like

Based admin

20 characters

1 Like

Good Admin
20charssssssssssssss

1 Like

Literally deleted my comment here linking their admin report which is relevant to how they act. Bad taste. [yorpan] Admin Report

Edit: It was not Yorpan who deleted it, and it was wrong of me to accuse her of doing so.

We already know about this report, no need to link it in the Admin Feedback thread.

It’s relevant for posterity. I (and I assume others) use these to get an idea of what certain admins are like, so adding the admin report is relevant so that people in the future can get a better idea of this admin

It’s more about posting comments about them and their performance, not linking report threads.