xDyou Muted/Demoted

hatting someone and going out of your way to let them know is… KIND of arrasment

Neither am i.I didnt even want to argue on discord,but you pinged me and started saying some shit so i responded.Idk whats the point of this just admit that i did not go out of my way to harass you and we can never interact with eachother ever again.

I did not go out of my way to talk with him on discord,he pinged me and started bothering me,before that he was trying to start shit with me ooc ingame and ic ingame.

i have literally admitted ive done things wrong and unlike you im not crying about it and trying to make a maniac defense of myself on the forums, we both did something wrong and so im accepting my punishment why cant you accept yours?

Because i did not harass anyone,both of you messaged ME and started harassing ME.I argued a little and then stopped,rules do not state that i cant defend myself from harassment.

betton told you nicely to stop being ass. you told him to fuck off. BRUH

i can also defend myself from you harrasing me on ooc in that case but i dont, so stop crying about the fact that you acted like a shitler and intentionally started a situation which got inflamed because of your actions, in the shift centcomm even told us to stop but you told them to let it continue because you were finding it fun so shut the fuck up xdyou, stop trying to frame yourself as some innoncent victim whos done nothing wrong because you were the whole source of this by acting like a complete and total cunt, if you cant handle the fact that people will fight back against you acting like a shitter on LRP when you admit your charactaer nya nya is just to annoy people, how about you play on MRP where you wont get people like me who will take you acting like a complete twat and permabrigging them for an offence that wasnt even permabriggable. im not the type of player who will take your shit, just like i did with eliza kuster i will fight back against shitters and in my eyes you are a shitter like eliza kuster, so man the fuck up and take the ban and stop being such an inflammatory cunt in the future huh?

He said i am a cunt worse then admins,i told him to fuck off and blocked him.How is that harassment?

xdyou is a joke,fucking clown, I’m dying of laugh

1 Like

lol it’s xDyou, the dumb dumb man

1 Like

What is wrong with you,we are not arguing about the game,im arguing about the discord situation.Can you stop mentioning what happend ic.You went out of your way to harass me and when i argued with you,you cried to admins to demote me.

you mentioned what happened IC you put MY BAN NOTE about what happened IC on here, bruh you incited this

he said you are a cunt after asking nicely and being met hit a rude response, understandable. you then told him to commit suicide NOT understandable, you also are a bich in ooc to everyone and stop any meaningfull convo from happening in lrp, “who asked” “stfu” “ok i didnt ask” making ooc very toxic.

OH NOOOOOO,HOW COULD I TELL A GUY TO FUCK OFF AFTER HE STARTED HARASSING ME OUT OF BLUE POOOOOR POOOOR HIM,i didnt harass anyone.

well you told betton to kill himself and made fun of razor…

After they started fucking with me first.

not an reason to tell someone to kill himself

You are all missing the point,the point is that they both went out of their way to contact ME and harass me ME and when i responded they cried to admins that im a big meanie.

No reason for him to contact me and tell me im a cunt.

after you gloated on ooc, you are just toxic man, LRP hates toxic players, if you act toxic expect to get a response from the playerbase of LRP, its simple as that