xDyou Muted/Demoted

I do not hold a grugde against you,you got a fair punishment as the rest of crimers,i even executed like 3 people on the spot you got off lightly.Idk where you get that i hold a grugde on you i just simply despise you as a player.

you have told me multiple times how you hate me, on discord even before this incident “i just simply despise you as a player.” oh yes because that doesnt suggest major metagruding at all because i have a well known static named character

despising someone as a player is… the exact meaning of gruge :thinking:

I do not treat you any diffrent,i thought we argued a lil on discord and left it on that.But you or someone else decided to cry to admins to get me punished for nothing??

“i just simply despise you as a player.”, “i just simply despise you as a player.”, “i just simply despise you as a player.”, “i just simply despise you as a player.”,“i just simply despise you as a player.”
admit that you metagrudge me already jesus christ

Man check logs,he broke into brig i arrested and jailed him and thats it.I didnt do it because he is syndi man i did it because he broke space law simple as that.

idk about what you did, but DESPISING someone as a player is a ooc gruge… so you DO have a gruge against him, maybe not a meta one.

I do not hold any grugdes,i do not harras ingame or outside of the game.I do not see why you felt that you needed to report me.You were the one that started pinging me to get a reaction out of me.

No,i just think that he is a loser and i do not want to interact with him in any way.

ok well you want to play by the space law huh,
i did a major trespass into the brig, not into the armory i was in the brig, that is a 5 minute brig sentence, you didnt give me a 5 minute brig sentence, you gave me permajail and then gloated about it for the rest of the shift about it, oh yea you also killed multiple people and then you gloated on ooc about gulaging/killing around 10 people

No,you started breaking into armory,i didnt gloat about anything i didnt even say anything on comms.I just came to rub it in your face when all of your friends died trying to rescue you

thats the… meaning of gruge
noun
The definition of a grudge is a lingering, strong feeling of ill will or resentment.
An example of a grudge is when you still harbor bad feelings towards a person who insulted you two years ago.

you would think as a mentor you would know the very space law you are using as a justification to appeal your situation huh, also why are you even dragging me into this, your muting isnt even related to me its for you telling beton to kill himself, as i see it you are just wanting to cause more drama so please.
Shut
the
fuck
up
thank you and good day

Grugde isnt against the rules,metagrugde is.I will not ever treat him any diffrent then the rest of the players.I will infact go out of my way not to interact with him in any way shape or form.

so you are admitting you have a grudge on me now huh?

its not major tresspass until they breack in doe… TRIYING to break somewhere is a different crime of around 5 minutes

That is no matter now,he can report me for that and we will argue in the player report.This is about harrasment on discord which in fact did not happen.

PS maybe dont tell players to kill themselves in the future

PS maybe dont call random people cunts if you dont want to get insulted back.

im not going to report you im not petty i really dont care.