CKEY: wumbomaster

Admin’s CKEY: pixelman77

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: MRP

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: server

Ban Length: 2020-12-10 16:47

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-11-10 16:47

Round ID: 23715

Ban Reason: Metagrudge,Used metaknowledge as posi brain and outted the guy who killed him. Lied in ahelp and appeal.

Appeal Reason: I did metagrudge as posibrain because i got kiled and it upset me. I should have known better. Being two weeks away from the game really cleared my head and i learned my lesson. It won’t happen again. I would like to come back.

Additional Information: got upset,did bad thing.i feel better now

Well, there is not much to discuss about this ban. I’m not really willing to lift this ban because of how you tried to make yourself look innocent despite the logs that showed how you were talking to HOS about the traitor 1 min after spawning in.
I will lift the server ban depending on the opinion of @GameAdmin

Can we get a look at these logs?

Again, I was talking to HoS about the traitor because I found a gibbed corpse in cargo. I tried to act IC as possible. You can argue that only metagrudgy thing I did was going straight to cargo and beelining, but again the evidence was right there in the open, anybody could have seen that. I also dont appreciate being accused of lying and making myself “look innocent”, when all i did was explaining myself.

You literally just admitted to metagrudging.

I’d suggest it to stick, metagrudges are quite large offences and they should not be overlooked.

Going to deny this appeal, metagrudge is big nono. Wait you ban out.

Initial ahelp:

[2020-11-10 13:26:04.057] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: IlLoTAFV/(legionnaire)->Pixelman77/(Saul Parker): qm killed detective, detective took posibrain, called out qm as traitor. then qm was being executed by the hos, ai and borged detective were watching its happening, allowing harm to the crewmember

PMs between wumbomaster and Pixelman:

[2020-11-10 13:29:54.225] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): so it seems that you used metaknowledge and outed a traitor after they killed you
[2020-11-10 13:31:06.345] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER)->Pixelman77/(Saul Parker): Nah i patrolled the cargo and saw det's gibbed pieces which i pieced it all together and deduced that only cargo member (qm) is suspect, which led me to open his locker to find CMO's ID, which led me to deduce qm is a traitor and alerted the HoS
[2020-11-10 13:31:45.479] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): seems 100% metaknowledge to me
[2020-11-10 13:32:26.933] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER)->Pixelman77/(Saul Parker): got any proof of that? QM was not really good at covering his tracks so how can you be %100 sure i dont understand
[2020-11-10 13:34:41.228] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): 3[12:41:04] wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) (Robotics Lab (172, 121, 2)) “i need to be somewhere its urgent”, as a freshly born borg, also the fact that you immediately turned into cargo 1 min in. and the fact that you claim I have no proof makes it worse

Important PM: Wumbomaster claims to be rushing to cargo so fast he wanted speedborged as a posi to “pick up cargo”.

[2020-11-10 13:38:41.648] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER)->Pixelman77/(Saul Parker): First of all, I did not claim you have no proof, I just asked you for one. What i meant by saying i needed to be somewhere urgent is i needed to pick up some cargo from, well cargo. I do not have to metagrudge when tator qm leaves corpses right outside the shuttle to gib. You cannot prove what my intentions are otherwise since anybody enters the cargo can see the corpse. Fact that you telling me "It's %100 percent" actually makes me little worried since you seem so banhappy about it. I needed to be somewhere urgent (which is cargo) and fact that when i entered the cargo i saw the corpse of Det. Nothing about this is metagrudge, please try to be more investigative next time before you jump into conclusions and be "%100 SURE" its metagrudge. My corpse was not somewhere hidden in maint, it was right outside cargo.

Ticket continues:

[2020-11-10 13:41:43.412] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): how did you knew you needed to move some cargo?
[2020-11-10 13:42:09.396] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): and you can’t say it was QM because the body just happened to be there
[2020-11-10 13:44:17.067] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER)->Pixelman77/(Saul Parker): i just felt like it, patrolling the cargo is always good. Body just happened to be there when QM was the only cargo personel yes, so i did some detective work (see the pun?) and deduced that qm must be a suspect. Which led me to open his locker to see CMO's ID. Its pretty obvious really. What really weird is QM had a "Steal the AI" Objective which had nothing to do with killing me. He gained nothing from it, which is kinda against the rules if you ask me. I just happened to be there and he just decided to off me. Maybe you should investigate that instead of wasting your time with me. Thanks.
[2020-11-10 13:45:22.379] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Pixelman77/(Saul Parker)->Wumbomaster/(GAY BUTLER): the fact that it took you just 1 min to get there makes it really bad for you

Wumbomaster is banned after this message.

Logs of beelining to cargo.

06:38:49.774 SAY: wumbomaster/(SLI-392) “hi” (Robotics Lab (175, 118, 2))
06:38:54.832 SAY: wumbomaster/(SLI-392) “please put me into shell” (Robotics Lab (175, 118, 2))
06:41:04.787 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “i need to be somewhere its urgent” (Robotics Lab (172, 121, 2))
06:41:50.883 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “hos” (Starboard Primary Hallway (169, 128, 2))
06:41:52.201 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “come” (Starboard Primary Hallway (169, 129, 2))
06:41:55.138 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “get on” (Starboard Primary Hallway (169, 129, 2))
06:42:32.111 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “det” (Supply Shuttle (66, 113, 2))
06:42:38.087 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “qm is tator” (Supply Shuttle (67, 114, 2))
06:42:44.281 SAY: wumbomaster/(Standard Android-544) “go get him tiger” (Supply Shuttle (67, 114, 2))

In the original appeal, Wumbomaster banned by pixelman77 - Ban Appeals / Game Ban Appeals - BeeStation (beestation13.com), you claim to have rushed to cargo for a completely different reason, because “it’s a high crime zone”. This directly contradicts your original claim of rushing there to move cargo. You also reported the QM specifically to the HoS not just as having possibly murdered him, but him specifically being a traitor, and encouraging the HoS to go get him. You later let the HoS execute the QM on crewsimov.

Concluding that the QM killed the detective immediately, discarding the possibility of it being done by either a shaft miner, other person with access to cargo having been given by the HoP, or someone who simply hacked in to gib the body, within one minute of being posi’d, along with instantly identifying his specific antagonist status and allowing him to be executed, is clear cut metagrudge. Giving contradictory reasons for rushing to cargo is lying. You either went there to move cargo, in which case you lied in the appeal, went there because it’s a crime hotspot, in which case you lied in the admin PM, or went there because you wanted to identify your own corpse and get your killer removed from the round as revenge, in which case you lied in both. Based on the context I’m inclined to believe it’s the latter of the three.

Furthermore, you pinged adminhelp in discord almost immediately after taking a look at this, and DM’d multiple head admins, including myself about it.

Stop wasting my time.

3 Likes