WilsonPH Staff Feedback Thread

Alright, I’ve been promoted to an Admin recently, and I did some adminbusses here and there. Processed some old forum reports too. Would appreciate to know if any of you have anything to say.

6 Likes

Whatever anyone think about Wilson, he gave what a lot of us wanted. He actually processed a shit ton of reports and is quite active as far as I’m aware

From what I’ve seen really good and active getting reports done on forums which is always a good thing, getting answers is nice and your judgement seems fair and balanced. Even on some reports you have admitted to being harsh and taken the blame for it which is really good. So from a purely forums stand point very good.

Congrats on promotion

2 Likes

You know what your doing and are pretty chill like most of the admemes I interacted with so far. Congratulations on finally getting promoted to GameMin after Milly congratulated you that one round!

The only admin i know who still plays most days. If nothing else that is respectable as is makes you very grounded as a player and admin. Also Great PRs Thank you for the skirts

2 Likes

unstoppable ban appeal and player report responding machine. Extremely based

3 Likes

Too based for anyone to handle, even themself. Doing an amazing job with all the forum business but I fear they’ll suffer from burnout soon.

4 Likes

you did a huge amount of work on player reports which was impressive and i’ve had nothing but fun and fair experiences with you as an admin in-game. Be sure to take breaks and drink lots of water

5 Likes

At first i thought he was a poopy unfun admeme for his fairly formal way of handling bans, also because he was handling a shit ton of them not letting people break the rules :frowning:
But well after reading a lot of his post he looked pretty chill but i still get this feeling of unease.
It’s probably because of the PP that reminds me too much of weird sonic/bendy’s ink machine OC s and how not very fantastic this comunity is.

Ah, I believe that PFP is of a character from Samurai Jack: Prince Astor and Princess Verbina | Samurai Jack Wiki | Fandom

3 Likes

Very coolmin. Processed my report in 6 minutes :+1:

1 Like

what did you do to my liver

1 Like

I might or might not have been abusing the ‘play sound’ verbs as of lately.

1 Like

Respawned nukies because server said “there was not enough volunteers”(Bullshit). Helpful to the point that he’s checking code or running a local debug server to confirm things on the run. He also does that for ticket investigations: made me aware that my funny clown name wasn’t autogenerated but written by my drunk ass long time ago by checking ALL TG and bee dictionaries on git.

Great addition to bee staff.

4 Likes

Recently got a note from them and they did a good job of it.

They tried to get me to see the other players side of things, and were understanding in the ticket, instead of just punishing and not saying why. Seemed to genuinely care about why it was bad, as opposed to just blindly enforcing the rules.

Good experience/10, even though I got noted I would still metafriend.

3 Likes

Still crushing those report responses.
Respect, keep it up, dude.

Had to step down due to IRL circumstances.

1 Like

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

:saluting_face: