WhyIsCauciliusTaken wrongfully banned me

Nah man you’re fine, but my goal was not to chase valids, it was to defend someone who was getting attacked. I know how it feels to scream into comms for someone to help you, but everyone ignores you. So that’s why when someone screams into comms to come help I try to get there as soon as possible.
I believe I yelled at them to stop after I shot once as well and they did exactly that.
And I completely agree if I assume the role as a sec I should put them in jail. The only problem was is that I had no access to jail because of my ID

A lot of this argument was on why I can’t assume the role of security, but I have shown that the rules specifically told me that I could. May I please be unbanned now?

“yea i waited for someone to be valid then got to detain the valid and when the valid runned killed and spaced the valid, this isnt validhunting because i didnt read the rules and there was no sec :sunglasses:” thats how you sound like. can we get an admin to lock this already

1 Like

also it stated YOU CAN DO SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR JOB IF IT IS EXTREMELLY NECESARY, hunting traitors wasnt extremelly necesary not EVEN close to your job.

You sound like someone who hasn’t read the thread at all.
I wasn’t waiting for the person to be valid, I tried to prevent that very thing, she made herself valid because she is an idiot.
I did read the rules, I just read the wrong ones. It’s not my fault that the Golden rules are named “Beestation rules” and there there is no clear button.
I had no other choice but to kill her because there was no jail

i dont see any stance where a medical doctor would be in mortal need to run around the station seeking traitors NOT EVEN GANGSTER OR REVS.

It doesn’t have to be related to your job. If you require a SERVICE and no one can give you that service, you are free to do it for yourself. No where does it say that it needs to be related to your job, you dillweed.

NOT READING THE RULE ISNT AN EXCUSE TO BREAK THEM stay banned.

huntig traitors isnt a service its a JOB.

to be more especific, SECURITY JOB.

Law enforcement is a service you Donk Pocket.

It is an excuse if those rules have been extremely unclear, which they have.

nop its literally a rule, this shows me that you STILL havent read the rules. play on lrp you arent fit for mrp at all.

dude it doesnt matter how much bullshit services you do, you didnt need traitors hunted you quite literally runned to get the chemist that rule speaks about CLEANING,COOKING,RESEARCHIN. if i make a mech in robotics as an assistant i will get banned EVEN if there are 0 science personal.

Also I just want to chime in with some information for when you get unbanned! There’s also a “new rulings” post in the general section, less of a chiming in and more just a heads up! (New rules that aren’t in the rules are places there)

Thank you, SpaceNarin!

If it doesn’t specifically state that’s what service means, then the rule means that service is everything what a service is. This includes anything from cooking to law enforcement.

This is going in circles.

The chain of events goes like this.

1: You shoot the murder suspect with morphine after they run away
2: They hit you with a hatchet. This is reasonable on their part as you’ve just drugged them.
3: They fall unconscious and are dragged away by someone else.
4: You kill and space them.

The arguments going on here about if he should be able to kill a valid are irrelevant, because the person in question was not a valid. They were innocent of all charges. You jumped to conclusions and trusted what someone else said (hearsay) as the absolute truth.