Why arent furries banned from bee already

Don make me eat yowr insuwated gwoves!

Blame Bacon, he controls the furries

1 Like

Bruh I don’t play nonhumans and voted to remove felinids what are you on about?

(okay I used to play moth clown for a bit to eat people’s shoes)

8 Likes

foot fetish confirmed?!?!?!?!?

12 Likes

Lmao nerd

20 characters

Inshallah, Bee has witnessed Furry ERP before

5 Likes

So if being racist against species is a good thing why can’t I call lizards “■■■■■■s” and catgirls “■■■■■■■s” (late but idc)

1 Like

Because its literally real life slurs and we dont wanna huwt no feewings

It’s an argument I’ve gone over many times.You can reference some of my earlier posts for a comprehensive layout of various perspectives.

No ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Open up, time for your spoon-feed!
Here’s the thread where it’s discussed a bit. Fun read, since I get autistically engaged in my usual style. Not a thread I’m particularly proud of, since I go off the rails more than a bit to support my argument in a way that I usually do not, but it does lay out various perspectives on the issue.
The two current camps are, in my limited, extremely biased view, “banning word that sound like bad word is bad because not the same word also slippery slope” and “banning word that sound like bad word is good because not want to offend people and want to retain players”.
I’ve definitely taken my foot off the gas on the topic. It’s not something that’s likely to change in the near future. I now understand the opposing perspective much more cohesively after some consideration, and it’s shifted my absolute disgust with the filter change to vague disagreement.

people who get offended on the internet should be banned from it for FOREVER

3 Likes

Philosophically I agree, but the practical reality is that the less people who are triggered by naughty words, the less people are inclined to leave and not come back. Bee servers fill two niches in my eyes - the best codebase for a standard format SS13 server, and overwhelming friendliness to those who are just playing for the first time. Yes, more experienced players are more likely to be bugged by filters and speech restrictions and such - but, if they’re still playing here - they’ve accepted the reality. For new players, Bee offers a more moderate PG-13 experience that no other servers offer. Those same players are more likely to stick around if they visit other servers, and are suddenly confronted by OG spess. I imagine it’d be a jarring shift. As I described above, this encourages player retention.

2 Likes

With that logic might just straight up accept child labour, since if you cant work you are really of not much use and if you dare require something without giving back, you can go and piss off.
That argument is very similar to “slightly bad person = hitler” but your argument wasnt well constructed either, so this will do

How is me saying people who get offended ON THE INTERNET to the level of child labour

Its not an argument its a fact

People who offend randos on internet because they got nothing else to do should be banned, now thats a fact in my opinion

tldr no bad words because goon is a hugbox and everyone who doesnt agree with them is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, white supremacist, republican, polish piece of shit who eats babies and hates women

also jannies gay, embrace the graytide, etc.

2 Likes

I yield. 202020202020

1 Like