Why arent furries banned from bee already

Why are all 18+ servers furry vore servers? Does this mean that furries are the cause of erp across all the ss13 servers? If so then why arent furries banned from kid friendly bee?!?!

9 Likes

Beestation would like lose quarter of their users and thats something devs don’t want.

4 Likes

I mean, the closest we got to furries are the lizards and the catgirls, maybe moths too. On LRP i can guarantee they get constantly bullied and on mrp i make sure to bully them myself. Be the change you want to see in the world my friend, make sure those sub humans know their place

9 Likes

because like 15% of the admins are furries

4 Likes

I think you mean 100%

10 Likes

Because furries are a fetish - and species variance is not. The latter is an excellent way to help situate SS13 as a galaxy-spanning reflection of a living, futuristic universe. This is aside from the obvious mechanical differences in playing various species. Oh, and as someone mentioned above - it bolsters roleplaying by including a dynamic between various species.

EDIT: I hear complaints about “furries” as they apply to Bee on occasion, so there’s my argument relating to them. We don’t have furries, we have species variance. Furries imply a sexual context, which Bee lacks.

I hear complaints about “furries” as they apply to Bee on occasion, so there’s my argument relating to them. We don’t have furries, we have species variance. Furries imply a sexual context, which Bee lacks.

okay furry

11 Likes

no u >:^(
(Twenty characters are required for me to shitpost)

I like how lizard’s interaction with all the other species is the other species is either being racist against them or begrudgingly cooperating with them.

That’s what I mean by contributing to roleplay dynamics, yep! SS13 is a pretty interesting microcosm to study - especially in the context of psychology and such. How playing a different species impacts interactions with others, and so on.

ok then why do we have catgirls then

Memes. I’ve already made a suggestion in my usual autistic tl;dr format regarding how various species could become more mechanically distinct/interesting to play.

if we make the cat"girl" sprite ugly will people still “roleplay” with them?

dying as cat"girl" in ss13 is literally bestiality

((Aeder)) and ((Caecilius)) will not have that, for they are Je- rry Seinfeld admirers.

We really shouldnt have them. The only good to ever come out from catgirls was the whole velvet incident, because it was funny to watch the thread.

1 Like

What’s gowing on in wis thwead.

OH HELL NAW!

?aeder
BONK

6 Likes

I hope that moths go extinct

1 Like

Don make me eat yowr insuwated gwoves!