• Gary Johnson (GOOD CAPTAIN)
  • Kat Newton
  • Milli
  • Katherine Ironspark
  • Jessica Titor
  • other

0 voters

1 Like

They always ask who the best captain is, but not ho-… wait we’re asking how they are?

As the self appointed best captain, I’d say I’m doing pretty good. How are all the other best captains doing today?

4 Likes

If you consider yourself the best captain, post some achievement that proves it

I’ve played three (3) rounds as Captain this month, that’s quite a staggering achievement since I’m usually always observing!

Captain is my main role, but I’m usually adminning and not playing in-round. Because of this I highly doubt anybody remembers me.

1 Like

I am the reason the chungus suit got reverted

clearly Captain Taylor Fisher

1 Like

Easy poll, of course it’s Gary. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Gary is simply superior to other captains.

4 Likes

I am the best captain. Source? I dont play captain anymore
trollfish

2 Likes

:flushed:

G-Guh, who is this no-name captain?

OsmHEqk1VN

(I’ve only played acting cap)

1 Like

May the reign of Sergeant Baron Captain Gary Ulysses Johnson of Lunar colony Alpha Lambda Sigma 776 last until the end of days

(how the hell am I in the lead…)

4 Likes

5 rev rounds in a fucking row as cap

3 Likes

![face 1|62x99](upload://cQrVQfxQ

91Qzvwy1YdiXkwS9THq.png)

8 Likes

i once also started a slave trade… once we ran out of assistants it all went to hell and hop was quickly sold. i think miriam bought me even

this may or may not have crashed the entire economy with all budgets being filled with 10^15 credits or some stupid large number

lets just say literally everyone had a scooter by the end of the shift

4 Likes

i should reboot the best QM poll thread for my own narcissism but I don’t know who the current active QMs are anymore

2 Likes

I’ll vote for you if you vote for me Trollface - Wikipedia

4 Likes

you didn’t need to bribe me champ. You’re clearly the best Captain Nanotrasen has to offer

1 Like

Nanotrasen: We don’t offer Dental care or stock options, but we have a funky captain

2 Likes

Jessica “Gary” Titor Trollface - Wikipedia

Me

15 character

1 Like