What the actual fuck

no, syndi told me about you acting like a daft cunt, so i took a look at you, and wrote you to see wahts up. your way of acting gave me an idea of who am I speaking to, the monologue went from me asking whats up (in my way) to me asking if your bussiness is league to you telling me to go on a bungee jump of a bridge. I was very impressed that you got to be mentor, because i cant imagine new players having to deal with you.

so putting on masks are we, why arent you honest to everyone?

No,you deserve no respect i knew who you were and you are a disgusting slimy person same as syndi man.Ingame i like helping new players,if you ever saw me antag you woud see me letting new players go and not botheringn them because i dont want to ruin their experience.

I am very honest,check any of my mhelps.

Also why did you feel the need to contact me,you arent someone i want to interact with

you dont deserve any respect too, thats why i acted how i acted.

i explained that before

Then why did you report me,you gave no respect so i didnt either what is the problem?

i wouldnt step so low and tell people to off themselves, that in my eyes is the biggest dick move you can possibly do. i wouldnt sleep well if someone like you werent punished, because i was punished harder for lesser things.
Welcome to bee banning ecosystem.

I gotta go irl i will respond ehen i come back

This sounds like a domestic dispute ngl.
Can you guys kiss and make up

1 Like

This is a fucking shit show. You two don’t like each other. Actions have already been taken. Shut the fuck up before the admins get pissed off and mute y’all to oblivion. Any semblance of the admins believing that it was just a meme and not intended to start an argument are probably utterly gone by now with all the arguing you’ve been doing.

1 Like

yea im not staying banned for making a meme

Why do i need to get punished for out of server discussion that you started,i admit saying that was a bit dumb but i knew who you were and what a slimy disgusting person you were and i wanted you fuck off.

you dont know me? what do you know about me at all.

What is the point of taking away my mentor role,i just want to help people,it holds no powet or say in anything idk to mee it seems that you just want to spite me

I have seen what you have done befote.

for example?
20 char

Aeder thing
20char20char

Also could you respond,why do you want my mentor role taken away?