What the actual fuck

Agreed.
Removing my shit from the thread for this reason.

1 Like

This guy messaged me out of blue,called me a cunt and when i told him that and blocked him he reported me to admins.Then he tried to bait me again but im not stupid to fall for that 2 times.

It was out of the blue because i was trying to understand how stupid are you after syndi told me how you act. Also why cant i call people cunts? i will call people cunts as much as i wish. also the meme is just way of my expression, not harassment.

leaving out the part you told me to kill my self

By “that” i meant that,i know that i shoudnt have said that but i really wanted you to just fuck off.
You go out of your way to provoke a reaction out of someone and then just screenshot that reaction and report them,that is so slimy and disgusting i woud be ashamed of myself if i did something like that.

how did i provoke you telling me to commit suicide?

i told you 4 sentences, those are:
" hello, i have been assigned as the head of the shitters to crub your idiocy, now could you act like a man in your position which you signed up for? since you are admin, you cant just block people and call it a day.
man up"
“well you act like one”
" you are probably bigger cunt than admins. no"
“playing league?”
and you straight up told me to jump of a bridge.

how can you post that picture and tell yourself you aren’t in the wrong. you very clearly wanted to provoke a reaction and got pissing mad when it backfired on you

i tried to find out what this person is, and i found out pretty quickly. from 4 sentences to prompts to kill my self. all i needed. and hey, we got his ass dementored.

so you try to find out who people are by pissing them off?

1 Like

Please 20 characters why you do this

I mean, no but it works too. he got pissed off rather quickly, now imagine him dealing with new player that joined the game and has absolutely no idea.

2 Likes

you taunt and mess with the guy expecting him to be completely stoic? then try to use that against him? what a shitty, toxic way to confront people

1 Like

what, taunt and mess? i called that man a cunt, and noticed him playing league, when he told me he was bussy i asked him if him bieng bussy means playing league. also the way he acted towards syndi was very very toxic and gave me an expression of him being a cunt. which was then proven.

we all know he was being a dick to syndi, but that doesn’t mean you need to incite useless drama. are we still in the 4th grade?

only drama caused is this reply section of my ban appeal. you and other people that blow this out of proportion cause the drama. all i did was told that man 4 lines of text, and a meme. you all act like i commited a warcrime

You just admitted that the point of your message was to provoke me and grt me demotrd.

what? where. dont see it

this is what he’s talking about.

1 Like

thats just an outcome of syndi talking to admins.

So in short,both of you contacted me to provoke me and get a reaction,then both of you reported me for the reaction.You made it outside of the game and i got punished for it?

You can check all my mhelps,i was very patient and gave nice explanations that new people can understand.It was very fun to help people but you felt like the need to take it away from me for some reason?