What simple features is Bee missing that other servers have, that you think would improve the experience here?

I cant actually add the changes you want unless you give me a tangible feature from another server I can pilfer.

Add flypeople as a roundstart race is the only thing I can think of that would port to Bee easily

We had them as a roundstart race for over 2-3 years and i never saw one person make a flyperson character

I think the maints would reject a pr with that change if i made it

I’m actually one of the few people that still have a flypeople on a character slot 100% usable roundstart flypeople though i never use it, tbh no one really used the race other than for puking everywhere and the only one i remember was a lawyer main

If i had to pick a race to bring i’m already very interested on the Mushroom people PR + the snow birds

Maybe squid return? :flushed:

But i’d also like snail people to have their race fixed (they can move faster while crawling but it doesn’t work, same as that they’re supposed to leave lube when they crawl) so at least they can be interesting and have some good sides instead of zero good sides (for the rare chance when someone picks it with the mirror, a wizard or maint pill)

1 Like

Hey there ! I’ve been a player on yog for a while before moving on bee some years ago. I still play there from times to time. I really loved the fact there are more “main” individual antagonists. The one I really like and would love to see ported are bloodsuckers (I’m aware they aren’t from yog but still)

Also, the ability to choose the level of loyalty of your character towards NT. Nothing antagonistic but from Blindly loyal to skeptical (it’s from Paradise).

3 Likes

Roach people, I want to become the most sober Turkish citizen

3 Likes

I just want like flavor text and more stuff like that added, if Beestation really wants to be an RP server that’s like the first level of RP functionality in character creation.

2 Likes

From where do you want the code from?

This is also in Skyrat/CM-SS13 code I believe

2 Likes

Never thought about that question… I have no idea what server is remotely similar to our code now, would have problably been an easy port from like anywhere that had it around 3 years ago. Definitely wouldn’t want fallout server code though

Find a server that has the feature closest to what you want and I will take a look

Once my head injury is healed up, I’l go explore some servers and come back to you with a couple then, as some other people have mentioned too being able to select things like what limbs are prosthetics, what langauges you know, might also be on one of those code bases hopefully

1 Like

Goon station ticket system
As security you can write tickets with the ticket writer or the pda app for specific people as a sort of punishment that deserves no time

Examples of use

Ticket the chef for not serving food

Ticket the bartender for serving the wrong drink

Ticket your liver for failing security.

And they also show at the end of round.

4 Likes

We have fines as a system, it could be tweaked to include some stuff, but damn it would be the ultimate shame or “point and law” of round end if a player gets a ticket like “refused to serve food, got robusted by punpun” it’s an interesting addition but it could get a bit meme-y

5 Likes

Yogstation has a great French PR that adds lots of cheese, its nice

3 Likes

2 Likes

idk if any server has this but a cross between blob and vines would be pretty neat

Talking about vines, some servers have kudzu that starts with two man-eaters (simplemobs that can be double clicked to control as ghost) to help defend, and they also have a timer for ghosts to know when a new man eater is gonna spawn

they’re a liiittle broken but they make fighting kudzu more engaging than just… click it with a welder

You both get gibbed if you do that.

oh, TG has “bible farting” which SIMITES you if you…
Well…
Fart on a bible.