Warden Krav Maga suggestion, making antags quake in their cock and balls

make warden’s Krav Maga embedded into him, kindof like the sleeping carp scroll or an implant, preventing murderboners from becoming unstoppable once they get the instant win gloves

or make it just like hippie lol

they aren’t instant win gloves if you aren’t retarded and don’t face someone with krav magas head first

even then you can win if you’re good enough

issue with krav maga is very simple:

lol hardstun

my question is, why is sweeping the leg a hardstun when it should knock down? if people on bee werent such powergamers who hate my continued attempts to DELETE ALL ROUNDSTART HARDSTUNS, which i will continue with, i’d probably change it to a knockdown and add something else to krav to compensate

1 Like

Most of the time you get ambushed with krav, and oftentimes it’s in maint where it’s too dark to see the gloves as well.

Make it a knockdown. And tbh HOS gun needs it’s taser replaced with ion bolts already.

2 Likes

On bee, votes like these are largely democratic. Nerfs like these are usually voted down at a 2:1 ratio. The ion was laughed off and even my pr, which replaced HOS taser with cool ballistics, was denied. I still have a plan for the taser, but krav? Ill need to make the other shit really cool

Give it a face kick that you can perform when the other person is prone, that puts them to sleep. Trade off the stun for the opportunity to sleep a motherfucker

Make being in Disarm intent gives a 50% melee block chance, similar to a Riot Shield.

1 Like

I think krav maga is fine as a stun. It’s melee based, and if you’re going against the warden, you’re almost always in the brig, or you’ve gone loud and murdered the rest of sec, so you should be expecting him by then.

I agree with the HoS gun though.

I hate all roundstart unconditional hardstuns. If all he has to do to cuff you is leg sweep you once, its bad

me when zesko is just unrobust, lol

Perhaps, but I don’t think krav maga are an issue. It’s a melee item for the guy who rarely has reason to leave the brig. The warden runs around with significantly more dangerous items than his gloves, and it’s not hard to steal them. I’ve shove stripped the gloves off of wardens before.

Again, I understand why you want to remove the stun mode on the HoS gun, but the krav maga gloves aren’t an issue.

I don’t do “ided” shit or really get cucked by the shit i’m nerfing at all. I just dislike the design philosophy of anyone starting with a one-click win method

retard

20 character limit

Literally murdered you twice today when you were ling because I managed to get a Leg Sweep on you, even when you tried to fight back with an armblade.

yeah because you can stunlock with legsweep, and it does damage

Yeah? That’s my point, it’s not about robustness when you can just stunlock someone to death so easily.

yea i mean krav are good if you stun the curbstomp since it gives you a good down time but only for single target i dont think it makes you unstopable and even if it was an implant people would just remove it after murdering all of sec and to be honest it is cool to see that krav can boost your armory and to making it no longer being a high risk high reward item for antags is kinda lame

its a 0s cooldown stunspell that you can automate to click 60 times per second on a macro, only capping to how fast you can punch. A security member with north star, krav maga and a macro can instantly kill you by spam legsweeping

yeah but he ain’t bitching about it

the game isn’t supposed to be fair sometimes