[Unknown CKEY] Player Report Adam Adamovitch

Maybe dont instaflash and cuff someone when they are talking?

Please, praise please tell me where in spacelaw carrying a syringe gun is illegal.

Every single fucking time I tell you the reason. And its a good enough reason considering people dont epipen corpses, ever.

Following your Logic, a simple chair is a weapon since it can be used as one. And Contraband wiki states “This is a catch all for dangerous equipment that is not explicitly listed elsewhere. Primary use is the deciding factor here, not capability”. Thinking that anyone is out to get you with death needles and the syringe gun is only used for that is very much metagamey. Arrest all miners for having KAs, all cooks for wielding knives, all curators that choose a katana and all meddocs for having a scalpel or saw, afterall, those can be used to kill others too, right?

Self defense. And not once you were hurt by us. Also, we werent the only ones dunking on you.

It is a tool. Not a weapon to metakill valids. However, It can be used for that too.

Doesnt explain that other seccie having full blown riot gear 5 minutes into the shift while still on Green. And bear in mind, during this shift, you didnt ask ONCE for a search, just straight up went to arrest and confiscate it while still on green.

Repeat Offender, just like how you are a repeat pity reporter. I broke my vow of not replying to you, I wish you would never reply to me though.