**Admin’s CKEY: Whyiscaeciliustaken

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:both i think

**Which server did the ban happen on? mrp

**Ban Type: permanent for some reason

**Ban Length: permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020/10/17

**Round ID: 22723
**Ban Reason:
quoting: “attacked detective with skewium and mindbreaker syrnges, ignored bwoink…”
thats it -.-

**Appeal Reason: I really didnt break any rule, just didnt replied to a bwoink, and i do know i didnt, for i had a valid reason to shot non-lethal chems to det, which is, he arrested me for a crime i didnt commit and left me handcuffed in sec bay for a ton of time, not to mention stole my srynge gun because he couldnt prove i did anything (he assumed i made something explode just because i was the chemist)
i really wouldnt either call it attacking him but rather annoy him, give hima taste of his own medicine for fucking so badly with a random, if i did wanted to kill him i would have made a potassium water explosive box and id get banned, i also runned away when i shot him and he tried to kill me by shoting back yet not holding back like i did
now here comes the greatest argument i can come with
detective
in fact
killed me
he acknowledged it, shot me to crit while i was being dragged to medbay, then dragged me aaaall the way to security, and knowing what he was doing beated me to death
i did even think “Hey! this fuckin shitsec just killed someone in crit with his baton instead of doing whats damn normal, getting out of crit and to cell or even perma”
but then i thought itd be pretty shitty from me to actually report it because, damn, it was proper vendetta, like, you seek for fight and you get killed, i dont deffend what he did but meh, its lowkey O-K considering he probably thought he was gonna die

**Additional Information: I was afk when i got bwoinked, or atleast i think so because i didnt get any boink while alive, as i said, det killed me, so i left my ghost on evac and left it there while i let it pass to another round

forgot to mention, i stole Cmo’s srynge gun with thermitte after mine was stolen, not a contradicton.

" Causes heavy skewing of the victim’s screen every tick, swinging fucking every where, zooming in and out, spinning, inverting, and generally making you want to throw up. Deals minor toxin damage. If you are wanting to fight someone, inject them with this and they will be practically unable to fight."

There is really no valid reasons to shoot chems at any body unless the syringe is full of healing chems, or antag. Techincally making this assaulting an officer which is a space law crime.

Always respond to bwoinks or you will automatically be considered guilty for what the ticket would be about.

shit sec indeed, but det usually only has a lethal ranged weapon

So I assume you broke into CMO’s office, which is categorized under Major Trespass in space law for a second syringe gun, which is also theft on top of that.
This kind of makes it understandable about why the Det Lethalled you since they worried they would be shot again from the next syringe you tried to shoot at them.

Unless I am getting this wrong, and you shot them with the first syringe gun which was confiscated. From this point I assume you stole the CMO’s syringe gun and then he lethaled you.
OR
You got arrested and got your first syringe gun confiscated, and then stole the CMO’s syringe gun for his and then made the chemicals to shoot the det

If its the former, you shouldn’t over react by shooting people with chems just because you have to stay in the brig long, if its an unreasonable amount of time then ahelp so the shitsec can learn how to do it.

If its the latter, then this is only on you for over reacting this much over a confiscated syringe gun instead of asking the CMO to retrieve it, since it is Medical equipment.

I don’t know your note history or how new your account is.
However, if you are new and/or have low notes then this permaban should be appealed for a severe note or week ban

@Caecilius Can we get some more info/logs and your reasoning to this ban?

I get your point of view from being staff but, realisticly, chemists use their srynge guns to abduct, self deffence, fuck clown with organic slur AND damage, a lot
Yes, dtw i always do, but, damn, i already said it, i was afk
Det has access to flash however, i was running away and he resorted to shot me, luckily it was to my prosthetic
I disagree deeply in this last one, people in mr and lrp do it ALL THE TIME, ive seen it as an ai and felt powerless seeing no one does anything about it, lrp may be more understandable but it being low roleplay doesnt mean rules musnt be followed
det also didnt know i had done that
And yeah you got it wrong, i got arrested first, a bomb exploded on hop and i happened to be there, you can fairly check i didnt do it, then detective set me to arrest, i got taken to sec, and he was there, he had no proof it was me, and in mrp he just left and didnt investigate further, just left m there, he took my bag and dropped all my beakers, which i got to grab but the srynge gun wasnt anywhere when i freed myself, and it wasnt confiscated, but STOLEN, theft to him, for i hadnt used it at all, he had no reason to confiscate and lied about not doing so
so its nor one nor the other

I was also a bit mad with cmo because he was one of those good boys and gave me away to justice shamelessly, so i wouldnt aks him for anything, but theft its something he or anyone could have reported to security, thing they didnt, it doesnt counts as masive grief at all
My account is not new either, i got banned a lot of time ago for mass grief as an ai
its just i couldnt log in my original account so i did with discord

oh, also i dont fall into “Valid”
firstly because i cnanot be clasified as an antag

Self-antagging includes damaging the station, attacking other players without a valid reason, and subverting the established chain of command as a non-antagonist role.

i do really think injecting a toxin that makes you vomit and dont know where the hell you are going its equivalent to arresting someone for no reason, not doing your job and leave them cuffed in sec, apart from theft, i also doubt the brute damage shooting a srynge gun does counts as “attacking someone”

You may defend yourself against others in any way you are capable, but you must avoid escalating the situation if possible.

thing he didnt, as he escalated, called me an antag without comfirming, which means i wasnt a valid, dragged me out of medbay and killed me at sec, seriously, if you read what he said while he beated me youd agree, he said something to his partner as if he was breaking the rules

I see powergaming rule broken: you can’t have or use syringe gun filled with toxins or disabling agents as non-antagonist for “just in case” in MRP.

Seems the detective didn’t want to risk getting shot by syringe again and was aware of you having it, so he went for lethals, but we need logs for better clarification. In general, shooting people with toxins, breaking into command area and stealling powergaming tool as non-antagonist isn’t MRP behaviour.

i see a couple of non-admins commenting on an unban appeal

Yes, because this is a public forum and we can judge people as we like

1 Like

Oh, i was in crit, he shot me, thing is “meeeh” lowkey OK, if he didnt have a flaaash
if he had no stun batooon, but, i was being taken to medbay after he shot em to crit, he acknowledged it, dragged me to security and beated me to deaht instead of just taking my stuff, putting cuffs on me, or taking to evac, he said he was going to evac after he killed me.

you can’t have or use syringe gun filled with toxins or disabling agents as non-antagonist for “just in case” in MRP.

ay dude, dont be so rough on someone just because they didnt see a bwoink from being akf
while they are indeed toxins, chemists always use them, i used to make machines and chloral hydrate grenades until cool chemists begun to teach me how practic they were for self deffence and pain-bringing, you gotta be practic with these things, ill explain further what toxins are down there

breaking into command area and stealling powergaming tool as non-antagonist isn’t MRP behaviour

Not in command, to cmo’s office, and didnt steal a POweR GaMInG ToOl, cmo has another srynge gun, normal srynge gun, in his office, chemists have access to two or three at round start but they were taken already, if srynge gun was a powergaming tool, which is not, detective did the same, desserved to face the consquences of his acts like that rule which i forgot which number was states

As a non-security & non-command crewmember, you’re not an experienced soldier. Do not rush into danger without reason.
Do not collect dangerous items, weapons, or tools “just in case”. Do not wear a hardsuit, riot suit, or similar bulky/uncomfortable armor for the entire round.

didnt, ha!

Use reasonable self-defense; subdue, but do not try to revenge-kill, any assailants.

I know the word toxins may sound big for someone who doesnt know chem but some toxins are straight away useless for kill intent, in fact most of the worst crap you can inject (but that toxin that suffocates to death or fentanyl) to someone isnt in the toxin category, toxins are a way to identificate what chems, calomel and other healing chems purge, not a list to ban someone from shoting to another person, mindbreaker its just something that makes you hallucinate once or twice, ive tested it on myself and its crap, takes too long, does barely anything, and skewium its just a pain in the ass, if i wanted to harm harm, i would have injected plasma and wank after they died >:v

Do not run around with all of the genetic powers, three buffing viruses and the entire armory in your backpack. This is an example of severe powergaming.

look at me in the eyes and tell me genetics, viro and cargo/sec, doesnt do powergaming
stealing the srynge gun, a medical tool that not only cmo can have, would be as steain technically most surgery tools from his office in ome weird situation where they cannot be printed

Anyone can reply on ban appeals, that’s kind of why we have a forum. :thinking:

Just don’t entirely shitpost though.

Skewium on it’s own is a very bad chem to use, it’s effects are too heavy for byond to handle, it might crash or even freeze and force you to restart.

As you said later, HOP exploded and you were there as chemist, a job that has very easy access to explosive material. I would arrest you if I was an officer too, it’s pretty suspicious.

Did you asked them to give it back?

Skewium is a blessed chem.

To elaborate on what pixel said about it.

It makes your screen freak the fuck out and flip everywhere, and has a decent chance to crash your byond client.

Don’t force people to take it as a non-antag.

Skewium on it’s own is a very bad chem to use, it’s effects are too heavy for byond to handle, it might crash or even freeze and force you to restart.

ay dude its my seccond time making itm i tested rotatium with myself before and i saw in the guide i could really make it easily once i had rotatium, if its bad bad uncome from god hands there should atleast a description that says it may actually crash your game and get you lynched like Life, i thought it was just the haha’s

mmnmhhmmk, i guess thats fair, but stealing my srynge gun and abandoning me in sec with hos busy just because they couldnt prove anything isnt fair, i also cooperatedin everything and said out loud and lowkey explained the chems those were as det didnt know chemistry (edit: cmo was also there to confirm)

yeh i did, but they denied ding it and got a way with a big ba gin their hands

lol i thought it was rotatium but aaaa

(is rotatium is fine? i tested it on myself and game didnt crash, falling over was more annoying that the effect itself)

(edit: reply to , sorry cant make another one @Demdisco
Mhm, if you pile up these stuff to those few people that are actually honest they will begin to change the unprovable truth at will

if it helps i can atleast say i didnt steal the locker and didnt touch ANYTHING else, just looked for a replacement and cmo wasnt around, breaking in sincerely its worse than the fact i took the srynge gun.

Now. is that really relevant? its not like i destroyed his office, killed the cat, stole the self-surgery, beated his ass and had sex with his mum, i careuflly made a hole, sneaked in and grabbed the srynge gun, then went away, an antagonist would have stolen as much as they could, self-antags make themselves antagonist, so the question remains, why didnt i steal everything if i was such a horrible self-antag? because i wasnt, i was just an angry chemist who wanted his shit back and choosed to commit a crime by injecting drugs to the officer who abused them

Self-antagging includes (but is not limited to) damaging the station, attacking other players without reason, and subverting the established chain of command as a non-antagonist role. You need a reason justified by roleplay to cause harm to others.

Griefing includes (but is not limited to) intentionally ruining the game by abusing mechanics such as exploits, spamming the shuttle, causing server crashes, etc.

You may defend yourself against others, but avoid escalating the situation.

Admins can punish you if they believe your actions are unjustified or over-escalating the situation.

Even if your actions are justified and do not result in out-of-character (OOC) consequences, you may still face consequences in character (IC).

No, roleplaying as an “insane person” does not mean you get to kill people.

If there is one thing i have learned in my many hours on Bee, MRP to be precise. It is to never get revenge when people are shitters and to always Ahelp the issue. Even more so when it is Security. People playing roles that tend to be held to a higher standard will get whacked faster when doing no-no things. Including being kept in the brig for way too long for no reason and your shit being stolen despite them not being able to prove anything.

2 Likes

Unrelated to this appeal but
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Dude litterally released hostile mobs as chemist so shuttle gets called faster while non-antag on round 22658 iirc. And litterally the next day after doing that he gets banned for this.

Kasual and infamous Kate Bishop sums up why having syringe gun is against the rules. In the past, people were beaned for just having morphine in that gun and you load it with some advanced combat agents.

Does the crime we both know you are just bitching because we fighted in that round, you didnt got injured at all
ALSO, how cute to cut the conversation there so it looks like a grief but leave the “to increase rp” without the whoole context i wrote
ive never been called out even if i ask permission when i tell the round admin the plan
at most ive been told to not make them if round its fucked badly and sec has to do other stuff
(edit:did you just deleted what you said in discord in my face?

Oh no, but read that well, that cunt was shoting people randomly, well dessrved ban, admins dont go banning around people just for having morphine or a srynge gun.
Shoting people morphine randomly its the quivalent on chemistry to force-monkifing people, its not the content but the act
dum dum smol brain mammal

Doesn’t justify releasing hostile mobs that other people have to fight with, it’s self antag
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7
There’s the full context, that said round you didn’t use those mobs to enlight new players and make it fun for them, you litterally released them in front of science after RD threw you out. You litterally threatened over radio that you will release hostile mobs so shuttle gets called.