Unban appeal for Misurn, the lad who got shot by detective to death

I dont remember doing such thing, stop saying bullshit, do you really think id go aaaall the way to make strange reagent, make pills of it, synthflesh included, for me to get all my work shitted because round will end?
i also do it to prove it to you, because you were all “nu-uh you cant” and i was “ye-eh i can” so i went there and told you to open the box and see what was inside, there was a bottle of 5 strange reagent, 5 synthflesh and 5 blood or sugar, which basically reaches to spawn max two shit monsters or 1 pet
also, you say “threw you out” but you begun screaming i had a bomb and was going to suicde with the departament to get me arrested, i heated the bottle to show you i wasnt lying and to run away from rd with the flash and bread mosnter

it’s self antag

it is to a certain deegre, but i cant help to disagree, if not done as a shitter that spawns them in kitchen or in a closed space to kill people indirectly but just to free shit mobs from i recall, 15 units bottles

i actually did test this to avoid killing others and myself, 1 unit sometimes doesnt make anything at all and 3 spawns something so pathetic sometimes its just shameful to bring an assitant and show them an eye, 5 spawns 2 at max
(five as in 5 of each chem, in total they are 3, so 15 units)
i can prove it was 5 each because i made it with no beakers, but BOTTLES

You broke into CMO office as non antag, to top this all off, no?

I see literally no reason to let you back on MRP. LRP, sure, MRP? No. This is one of those guys that make the MRP experience feel like LRP, as literally none of your actions are allowed on MRP. The detective is no saint either, but you’re a far cry from what an MRP player actually is.

1 Like

So… he arrests you for a crime you did not commit, leaves you handcuffed in sec, dumps out all of your things and steals your syringe gun just because he didn’t have enough proof you actually did something bad, and you only shot him with skewium?

I envy your self-control, friend.

2 Likes

From my RD perspective you 2 were argueing over comms and then chemist comes to my department and tells one of my scientist to open the box, which of course i thought was mousetrap bomb. So first i told you to leave then i passive grabbed you out, when you came back i shoved you and when that didn’t suceed i pulled out flash to throw you out but you released hostile mobs.

Bread Monster

what bread monster?

1 Like

dtw you didnt break any rule by kicking a random out for thibking they were going to destroy your departament lol

oh, i dont know the exact name of the hostile bread monster
but its basically the sprite of a bread
with teeth or something that bites yo ass so you go “AAAA MY ASS”
you can spawn cooler mobs up from 30 units bottles, but under its mostly eye monster, a carp which is good for carpotoxin or that evil goose that also happens to bite ass
if you trully wanna save tho itd work out better to grab 3 unit bottles and activate them separately as they will atleast spawn 1 probably hostile mob
(edit: by 30 units i dont mean 90 in total, thats a complete waste of strange reagent you could use to res some fool, 10 strange reagent 10 synthflesh 10 sugar OR blood is enough to make a pet party or for captain to not kill in 3 secconds after ypu dared him to fight a bunch of hostile mobs along with the hulk gen at church)

I was the detective. Firstly, i only set him to arrest after a report of another person claiming this guy was who bombed the HOP. Secondly I did not arrest him personally, nor leave him in the brig, i put out the contents of his bag for the cmo to examine if anything can be made into a bomb(Also didnt take your Syringe gun, nor chemicals, i dont know why you assumed that) . Thirdly when you showed up to have your revenge or whatever you call a valid reason to shoot me with chems i didnt even mange to say hello before you shot a syringe into me, which i pulled out since it did not penetrate my armor. You shot another syringe that landed in my head and poured chems into my system that made me my camera rotate so in that brief period i assumed you shot harmful chemicals and i started blasting, After the altercation i had to reset my game cause the chems caused it to black-screen .Fourthly, I acknowledge this is quite shitsecy and i apologize that i left you in the brig dead, but at that point i just assumed you were a traitor and left for the emergency shuttle. And lastly I only Ahelpd because this is the second round in a row that you shot chemicals into me while not being an antag.

Seems like shittery on misurns part

“infamous” you mean it like i killed someone ;(

well, this is an unsatisfactorily peaceful way to edn a post-conflict
so, yah, k
(edit:

i did shot teslium to a detective the past round in shuttle because they were doing shit with a guy in the floor, so i shot teslium for stun and other thing i had because i had it there, then dragged to locker and put in the corner of the scape shuttle until a bastard begun throwing acid grenades so i also shot them and took one of the grenades, then they threw another one activated, so i grabbed them and accidentally fell out of the shuttle with it (i even ahelped like a dumbass and said somehting like “ima hero!” if it was also you i can assure it was a bare coincidence, just dont shitsec please, i wasnt up to push you, get flashed and lose the round for helping, helping is only cool when theres no consequences for you
(this kinda means i could have avoided a ban just by not being afk smh

does this happen to be you?
li**erd!

From my recollection of the previous round, i was in departures when the same thing happened of a syringe to the body then to the face. At first i did not really care cause the shuttle was literally arriving as i started tripping, but then i started suffocating and dying. I’m just confused on why you keep shooting people with syringes while not an antagonist. A person who gets shot by a syringe gun wont assume It’s just a funny prank. All your vigilante justice just made me paranoid of chemists in front of the detectives office.

nor teslium, nor skewium, nor rotatium, nor the space drugs heated thing to make skewium, nor mindbreaker cause suffocation nor dead, fool, if you arent lying then probably someone opened a door next to in the locker you were at and the depreasuration caused suffocation damage, in any case admins can tell i didnt shot any poison
also
You were beating a dude in the floor, i shot you because thats what civilians must do if shitsec is someone is attacking another one. not just shove roleplay in their asses and pretend its ok someone is dying next to them

i wanst either shoting random people, but an unholy sec who happened to also be yourself next round.
as i said, a coincidence

I don’t play beat cop as a detective so either you’re most likely thinking of another round.

This entire bit not me. During my black-screen game-play from the drugs i recieved i could only read chat until i restarted, luckily i was saved by a mime.

Also just a note, i don’t have vendetta against you, please stop accusing me of shit I did not do.

wat

this is not from the round, but the one you said i shot you first, bah! >:v

anyway, skewium doesnt causes suffocation, nor does rotatium, nor fentanyl, nor teslium, the components i had in my back to make skewium, so you are probably attribuiting suffocation and dying to a chem that had nothing to do, your lung must have fucked from smoking or something common like that

arent you the detective in question?
you said you ahelped because i shot you skewium
the detective i shot was the same who put me in wanted and did all that, brown fedora and suit and green skinned

Denied. Get a vouch from a different server and come back please.