Um! unbased and bluepilled Yorpan admin report

Unlocking so that the placer of the report can make a response.

While I was questioning you in the ahelp you claimed to have been watching the player the entire time, however on multiple occasions you didn’t have a clue what was going on and you didn’t even realise the corgi had spaced my dead body.

The corgi “killed” me by using a timestop spell on me so I could not move and so a doctor picked up my fireaxe then slashed me into crit.

In conclusion you had absolutely no clue on what was happening and played it off like “well i saw someone else do it so it must be ok!!” your an admin and adminbus isn’t allowed, your not some “new” player.

the seniormin probs had permission or whatever.

TO ADD

the corgi wasn’t even killed by you, when it spaced me it also spaced itself to which you “force killed it”

You literally have an admin panel with a list of all the antags and objectives, mate i think your chatting a bit of waffle

Axe is literally based.

corgi was given 15 mins immortaliy

what, so you didn’t check antags you assumed straight away “griefer bad man”

when i was an admeme the FIRST thing i’d do is check objectives.

15 minutes too much also they were then given 1000HP which is a gigaton

I get it, you’re mad, I ruined your round and I’m sorry, you got your antag token, what more do you want?

no you nerd

bruh 20 characters

you can’t get away with spawning in immortal corgis and ruining rounds. Your held to a higher standard then regular players.

headmins will decide what to do

I’m pretty sure regular players can’t do that either…

1 Like

you do be kinda right tho,

but do you see my point

1 Like

While personally, i think the token is enough to compensate, i think the focus needs to be narrowed here. Its not the corgi that is the issue. immortal corgi, who cares. Immortal corgi with time stop though? different story. This is not the first time that yorpan’s spell giving habit has resulted in death. One round, me and the chaplain were arguing about religions. we both asked for boons from our gods. yorpan decided to give the chaplain the animal face spell. as it turns out, having it cast on you does a small amount of damage. I was locked in a room, and was severely wounded already. there were no doors to my room, just windows. The damage put me into crit, and because no one could get to me, i died. but it could have been avoided but just NOT giving out spells like candy. like 4 people got spells out of that incident. Spells arent generally obtainable for a reason. Dont give out spells. Dont even give a joke adminbus dude spells. it will eventually be used to end someone elses game. Time stop is a particularly big offense in this case. thats not a baby spell. thats a BIG spell. you should have seen it being used like this somewhere along the line.

1 Like

There’s a few spells that would be hard to abuse (smoke, banana peel, etc), but a majority of the spells are poorly documented and somewhat dangerous.

It is the first time as far as I am aware, and I have no idea what the animal face spell even is or what it is called in the menus, you must seriously have me confused with some other admin online at the time.

I personally think the situation was deserved. Ya’ll decided to fucking murderbone the living fuck out of LRP when the new players was there and which after the round i saw a loss of atleast 15 kids but didn’t stay like that for long. When confronted all albert said was " i dont care" along those lines

so your saying, adminbus can be completely ignored if new players were involved.

beestation isnt a beginners server, it’s pretty widely known actually.

adminbus is not ok, i really dont care if i manage to kill 15 NPCs who refused to fight back.

bro he had hijack murderboning is required

1 Like

No.
What i said was

due to the behaviour you had right afterwards

I get you had a hijack objective. That’s just my opinion.