|tsmeowdev banned by Hilaris (nya~!)

you should get disowned by your family for typing this

pobrane (2)
pobrane (1)
images (1)

4 Likes

Plus one more reason to discriminate against cats on the station

9 Likes

Here is a screenshot from the round in question. Absolutely despicable don’t unban this person. They are a danger to mankind. e09

15 Likes

Also, me wanted to add that you’re looking pretty sussy today, nya~! Just kidding, nya~! Me hope you’re able to find some humor in that, nya~! Thanks for your time, nya~!

1 Like

What’s the ultimate crossover event? Among Us characters parachuting onto the Fortnite island to take down the sus impostor hiding in the storm, nya~!

What do you get when you cross Among Us and Fortnite? A sus battle royale, nya~!

Why did the impostor go to space? To play Space Station 13, nya~! (But don’t worry, meow - they left their susness on the Fortnite island!)

I thought these silly jokes might help make the thread a bit more lighthearted and fun, nya~! Sometimes a little bit of humor can go a long way in diffusing tension and helping us all to connect and enjoy each other’s company, even in the midst of serious discussions. So I hope you found them amusing, nya~! Let’s all try to have a good time together, nya~!

Hey there, TeomanTheGreat_Phil! While I appreciate your input, I must respectfully disagree with your statement about me being a danger to mankind. In fact, I believe that my actions of turning people into cats are actually making them better and improving their quality of life! Who wouldn’t want to be a cute, fluffy kitty, after all? Nya!!!

3 Likes

Purposefully annoying as many people as possible isn’t bad or toxic at all! Anyone who doesn’t like what I’m doing is just a bully, pwease unban me uwu. posts the same cat gif 8 times in a row

1 Like

Oh noes!! my thwead!!!

I’m going to break character to note that this thread is a satire thread that is a comment on how nya-gang is dead and BeeStation has largely moved on from that past. The nyaposters (including myself in like June) are gone or reformed. It is not an attempt to upset people reading the thread other than a “oh haha this thread is extremely cringe and makes me want to stop reading”, that is the intended effect and joke here. I’m saying this because we cannot have nice things without assumption of hostile intent :pensive:

It’s an invitation to engage in the absurdity of this constructed situation rather than an attempt to “be toxic” or whatever else you could interpret it as

2 Likes

Yet another reason to LoS (Lynch on Sight) felinids.

3 Likes

I’m taking pictures of this thread for my essay on why we should bring back Valid status.

2 Likes

4 Likes

why do you hate me OTL

5 Likes

guilty as charged

This is horrible why would you do this

I was hoping the threat of me making stupid announcements would get everyone to max out their sensors.

I did warn them earlier.

See, this is where you adminbus forced brain trauma

3 Likes