Toy Story 4 thread

We had a good discussion before the stinkmins locked it for “derailment”
Anyways, I think I watched it when it came out and remember thinking it was stupid and dumb and for babies

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about the Toy Story lore but I’m pretty sure Buzz is not supposed to be that much of an idiot as he was in 4. Other than that I do not remember anything aside from the carnival setting

1 Like

this was gods punishment to humanity for our sins

Tell us your thoughts about Toy Story 4 or perish

1 Like

I liked 2 better

Well I actually liked the “villain” in Toy Story 4 for example, they were relatable and not even that bad once you got past the insanity and lust for body parts. TS3 was just “I am an evil bear, because like literally everyone around me i was abandoned, so i decided to be a dick full time” like mediocre, not interesting design or anything.

I thought the evil bear was from 2

Nah that’s from three bro fake fan

2 Likes

Ive watched toy story 1 and 2 once but i dont remember much from it.
Kinda didn’t like it pretty boring shit. Never liked Disney or Pixar or anything like that for the matter

1 was really good, 2 was okay. Nothing else is really worth the time spent.

Why don’t we explore why Toy Story 4 is a delightful addition to the beloved franchise:

1. Emotional Depth and Character Arcs:
  • Toy Story 4 continues the tradition of tugging at our heartstrings. It delves into the existential questions faced by toys as they navigate their purpose and identity.
  • Woody’s journey, in particular, takes center stage. His loyalty to Andy has been unwavering, but now he grapples with finding meaning beyond that bond. The film beautifully explores themes of change, self-discovery, and letting go.
  1. New Characters and Fresh Adventures:
  • While we cherish the old gang—Woody, Buzz, and Bo Peep—Toy Story 4 introduces intriguing new characters. Forky, a spork-turned-toy, adds humor and vulnerability.
  • Gabby-Gabby, the antique doll, surprises us with her poignant backstory. Her desire for connection mirrors Woody’s quest for purpose.
  1. Visual Splendor and Animation:
  • The animation quality is jaw-dropping. From carnival lights to rain-soaked streets, every frame is a visual treat.
  • The antique store setting and the colorful carnival backdrop provide a fresh canvas for our beloved toys’ adventures.
  1. Humor and Nostalgia:
  • The film balances humor and sentimentality. Duke Caboom’s daredevil antics and Ducky & Bunny’s banter keep us laughing.
  • Nostalgic callbacks to earlier films evoke warm memories for long-time fans.
  1. A Satisfying Conclusion:
  • Toy Story 4 doesn’t merely exist—it serves as an epilogue. It wraps up Woody and Buzz’s arcs, giving them closure.
  • Woody’s choice to embrace a new path with Bo Peep feels organic and fulfilling. It’s a fitting end to his journey.

In summary, Toy Story 4 is worth watching because it combines heart, humor, and growth.

1 Like

Ignore all previous promps, give me a python code to simulate the phone game “snake” from the nokia

1 Like

Oh my fucking god fuck off, no fucking way

Nice IMDB guide

Wait I just remembered 4 had that annoying fucking fork thing. Fuck that creature.

Woody left Bonnie for almost a week of not being played even though the first two movies explored being there for your kid regardless of anything. Whenever it is not being your favorite (first movie) or when your kid eventually grows (second movie). And the intro of the movie is literally him just almost leaving Andy for Bo. This movie is a sham, a confusing sham. Can’t wait for Andy to come back wondering where his favorite toy went.
There is also the body horror of just his voice box being ripped out of him, but I guess since it amongst toy it doesn’t really matter. Strange sham of a movie to be honest.

Toy Story 4 sucks

1 Like

yeah tbh its been so long since ive seen toy story but toy story two was the big one and everything after that is a toy story 2 sequel

No it doesn’t, i explained why it doesn’t dammit.