Toxici11is ingame ban appeal (Zodrak2.0)

A living legend

But yes unbean toxic

This seems like a stupid reason to ban someone, for self-defense. Unbean his ass.

No leave him banned stop being ignorant

You say you’ve changed, but your replies to comments in this post and general attitude have me thinking otherwise.

im confused as to what you mean

An literal headmin of hippie told you how much of a retard he is.He lies to admins constantly,does shit.He has been baned on hippie like 10 times already,he has atleast 20 notes and is a giant shitter please unban him so we dont have to deal eith his shitface ever again tnx!

you attempt to metagrudge me (you got a note for it), abuse your position as sec and generally have gotten worse since bee rofl

Lmao that note was removed stay mad faggot,and i mever abuse my sec position.Stay mad retard,i only have 3 notes and all 3 are for accidental things.While you have 20 notes and all of them are purposefull shittery.Umban him so we dont have to deal with him no more. +1

Isn’t that turret doe

dont you mean “”“”“”“”“”“AcCiDeNtAL”“”“”“”“”

xdyou playing sec

Yes,i told the warden not to go on gulag so the prisoner doesnt fucking murder him(which the prisoner did try)

ok this is extremely dead and has been up for a month, and i have been banned for 5 months so far

deny or accept at this point

also zodrak is no longer an admin, so all admins have free reign lol

This is going to be controversial, but considering the questionable nature of the ban and the fact that he’s already “served” 4~ months, I’ve decided to unban him.

You will not retain your Mentor or Coder status until further notice.

Note: Your silicon bans remain. They will stay until we make sure you’ve bettered your play.