Toxici11is ingame ban appeal (Zodrak2.0)

mm yes, I shall take permabans into account even though some of them got appealed and some were invalid and also not take the ban reason into account which was disproven and also the banning admin has been demoted mm yes

https://forums.hippiestation.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2044
:^)
Reading through it, it seems someone was seething from not being able to have fun you three. Sad.

Literally what? What could he even do? At worst he could get coder perms and remove the filter.

One of those permabans was literally because all the admins hated him. Being perma banned for an IC issue is dumb as fuck.

Yeah, the player report was about me killing a validhunting guy as a TRAITOR, and then emagging cargo and letting everyone have fun.

That was a big bruh

Also, how does “coming back at this specific time” prove malicious intent? If i really wanted to, I could ban evade and troll but im more mature than that.

Also, i think (three) of my permabans were from meatwad, who is apparently no longer council, two of which were for being a “net negative” or “loss to the server” which literally do not count. A fourth ban was from zodrak over an IC issue, another permaban for silicons was also from zodrak (which was originally a serverban) for not letting him into sec, when he was an antagonist changeling, under asiimov, because sec were causing human harm. He also handled his own ticket there

I have a solution,make toxic show you his notes from hippie so we can all see if he is still that bad.

Hippie has a different ruleset from bee, therefor it wouldnt be accurate nor a good measure of judgement.

Yes hippie has lax rules,if you manage to have more then one page of botes there then you are still a shitter.Most of the rules are same except the powergaming and validhunting.

HELLO THERE BEEPLEBIANS.
IT IS A HIPPIESTATION HEADMIN HERE ON YOUR FORUM. HEED MY GLORIOUS WORDS.
AFTER BEING PERMABANNED OFF OF YOUR SERVER, THIS TRASHBAG KNOWN AS TOXIC DECIDED TO PLAY ON OUR SERVER. QUITE THE MISERABLE EXPERIENCE HE WAS. I DO NOT LIKE HIM ONE BIT.
HE ALLEGES HE HAS IMPROVED BUT HE SPEAKS IN LIES. HE IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH, AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING.

NOTABLE CRIMES INCLUDE:
MURDERING A BORG FOR NO REASON, AND THEN CLAIMING IN HIS BAN APPEAL THAT “THE BORG FOUGHT BACK” EVEN THOUGH REPLAY DATA SHOWED THE BORG DID NOT. HIS LIES SMELL AS BAD AS HIS TURDS, AND ARE JUST AS WET, SLIMY AND RUNNY.
CLUSTERBANG ERP DILDOFUCK, QUITE THE UNSCRUPULOUS SHOW WE HAD TO DEAL WITH. IT TOOK US HOURS TO CLEAN IT UP. MORE APPROPRIATE FOR CITADEL.
UPLOADING HORRIBLE BROKEN CODE TO OUR GITHUB
BEING BRITISH (LIKE THE HOST OF WORLD SERVER, EUGH!)
AND WORSE!

PLEASE UNBAN HIM SO WE NEVER EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS MORON AGAIN, AND HE CAN BE SUCCESSFULLY QUARANTINED ON YOUR GARBAGE SERVER. THANK YOU.
why cant i post SHIT HELP

3 Likes

very based and redpilled, clusterbang ERP only happened when i mass EMPED like 6 dispensers and za handoed the server, fuck silicons, tried to disabler me so i ioned him.

ALSO PLEASE STOP BLACKLISTING YANDEX EMAIL I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY MAIN EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
THANK YOU

Soooo… I reinforce my decision of saying no.

I mean, you did kind of basically adminshop an admin to ban a person for you over an IC issue so I am pretty sure your opinion wouldn’t change

People get banned for IC issues because toeing the line is treated as crossing the line when you’re enough of a fucking asshole.

I was rule 0 banned from TG for crit healing a scientist who wasted research points after I warned him not to because I was SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Same applies here, toxic is ashol

I critted the mime in defense of another, and myself. Thats different from toolboxing a guys head in because he bought nanites

jesus fuck sharksie

truly basado
also me when sex

I call for unban

Banned for being toxic to community isn’t a good reason

First of all they need to ban you @LastCrusader105 2nd of all is this thread even real

are you even real?

you dont seem like a real human…

Dr Octagon is a well loved member of the community

Your change your mind when your caught in a max bomb and he comes into space wearing his firesuit to carry you to safety

ok i take it back it was cringe

who’s doctor octagon