CKEY: Toogrand

Admin’s CKEY: Winter Darkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: sage

Which server did the ban happen on? sage

Ban Type: not perma

Ban Length:

Ban Date (1/24/2021):

Round ID: 26417

Ban Reason: Self Antagonism and powergaming. Stole hierophant from a cuffed miner because they wanted it. Hierophant is a unique item like Krav Maga.

Appeal Reason: i belive this ban to be wrong

Additional Information: i took the club and they are like yOu cAnT jUSt dO tHat thAt iS sELf aNtAg, and im like no it aint because by that logic stelaing the RDs turtleneck is self antag but it isnt, i believ this admemes reason is flawwed and i deserve a rightfull unban

I see no reason to lift this ban. You clearly haven’t learned your lesson if you are willing to repeat this behaviour.

I will wait on other opinions. Your chances of being let back into Sage faster are slim. Try Golden LRP, you’ll like it.

Local man compares stealing a one of a kind, priceless heirophant staff with both combat and mining uses that you need to fight a fucking megafauna for

to a piece of clothing given to every research director on every station

Eh… If you still can’t see a difference between stealing a turtleneck and a club that requires megafauna to be fought, then you don’t deserve an unban, plus you took it from someone cuffed, which makes it worse and I’m glad I won’t be seeing you on Sage for some time now.

I would like to say that bombyx got really mad after i killed him with hiero some previous rounds might’ve been meta grudging ngl.

Another appeal and you still don’t know how to fill the form correctly.

Additionally you copy pasted appeal reason from your previous appeal. And the ban appeal reason clearly shows itself you are not taking this seriously. I bet you didn’t even take time to read the rules, because the way you are trying to explain it is clearly stated as against rules. So why would we take you seriously?

If it’s not enough, stealing anything valuable from someone is self antag, and you can’t just “I want that I steal that Unga bunga”. They worked for it, they deserved it.

You had a chance to reflect yourself and make a proper appeal.
I don’t think there is anything more to add to this.

Stealing that staff even on lrp would be self antag.

Deny this.

Second opinions given.

The ban stays.