This game is garbage

Blatant lie, just click that screech button and then hear the now dead people screech in dead chat.

Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad

2 Likes

Is every game really a competition though?

The story driven greats such as Fallout: New Vegas, or power fantasy games such as CARRION, or sandbox games like Arma 3, Spore, Terraria, etc.

These are all still games, correct?

There is also a very high skill ceiling; it just isn’t solely focused around the basic logic of smashing a man.
You can do so many robust tricks to tilt a fight in your favour; you can drug your target, you can take drugs yourself, you can screw with the atmosphere, etcetera.

The closest to what you consider a “no skill win button” is most likely Resonant Screech; which most people disagree with.

Just because you aren’t good at the combat doesn’t mean its bad - and thats okay. You can always learn over time, learn all the robust tricks you can use to win in combat, even against impossible odds.

dumb bitch proved my point. oooooh look at him one shot he’s soooooo cool. try hitting me. lets watch. I have a box of monopoly we can play while you kill me.

The curator is the most robust, he’s on constant suicide watch by the AI if he isn’t exploring space

so SS13 should be a single player game. and no. there is no skill in “get the rocket launcher”

all of what you said requires items.

… Generally yeah, combat needs items.

The skill comes from having the knowledge to obtain them; to apply this knowledge in game.
You become more robust not by just your direct combat skill, but by your indirect knowledge.

Knowing how to make tritium for flamethrowers, how to make optimized internals to improve your time in space, what chems do what, how to make effective grenades, and most importantly, how to obtain the items for this.

Please do try and sue us/me.

Humans mad.
Combat does, as already stated, already have so many tricks to it, if you want to have an advantage of movement, bola your target, shut off gravgen when you have magboots/jetpack/mothwings.
The game is fine

I do not care about a shit game that hates people who try their hardest. honestly just go fuck yourselves. stop attacking me entirely and I will mind medbay.

Creates this thread in the first place

I will sew you the cutest sweater ever =)

If you wish to interpret my comments that way, then it is fine. I had no intention of directly insulting you; as I said, it is okay to not fully understand an intricate system akin to the numerous things SS13 has.

However, you should try new things; learn how to get the things you need and what, learn what things do, expand your horizons.

You can create flamethrowers to take out people using Sleeping Carp; you can also create chemical grenades, use tear gas, etcetera.

Stuns may be powerful on paper, but they aren’t the be all end all; ontop of that, rocket launchers are not a particularly good weapon.

A big issue you seem to have currently is that you want to win; you don’t win in SS13 all the time.

Just like life, you can lose for seemingly no reason.
When an ahelp is marked IC, you read the message it gives you, correct? You can’t always win in this game, regardless of how good you are; you can be blindsided by something unexpected.

And thats part of the enjoyment; trying to survive.
Its not going to be fun if you can always survive; you need to know the taste of defeat to savour the taste of victory.

2 Likes

sure why not, there is no game so why care who wins ?

you hoes are so mad

Another hall of shame thread, lets go gamers.

do it bitch

let me laugh at you.

Please read this Jellico.

I mean stop attacking me in game. let me be.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PRETENDING IS A GAME.

I have never attacked you in game; I have never actually interacted with you ICly in any capacity.

I require elaboration on why you think I have, though.