The OK Tier Guide to Medical

yeah. Charge is food. LE is blood.
Its okay, no one knows how slimes, plasmamen or ethereals work :^)

LE:Plasma:Ethanol
1:1:3

Just take atleast 5u of LE and grind 2 sheets of plasma. fill the rest with Ethanol in lots of 15/30 till its all LE

Ah, okay. Is the nutriment pump implant useful for charge, then?

Were you the Etheral I left in the charger for 20 minutes only to discovery you died in it? lol

hmm… actually unsure… Id assume not as I believe the charging is more like IPC than human. IIRC they have internal batteries instead of a stomach I think.

yes, I died less than 20 seconds after you put me in the charger

1 Like

Also,

Surgical implant tools are 40% faster than upgraded tools (laser scalpel, etc)

/obj/item/scalpel/augment
	name = "scalpel"
	desc = "Ultra-sharp blade attached directly to your bone for extra-accuracy."
	// ...
	toolspeed = 0.5
/obj/item/scalpel/advanced
	name = "laser scalpel"
	desc = "An advanced scalpel which uses laser technology to cut."
	// ...
	toolspeed = 0.7

toolspeed is a multiplier on how long it takes to do something with the tools.

So, for speed, the hierarchy would be:
alien tools > surgical arm tools > upgraded tools > normal tools

1 Like

You know this reminds me of all the doctors who grab me, shove me in a sleeper, apply 3 or less chems, then shove me out of medbay completely neglecting or oblivious to the fact that I am bleeding.

fun times.

2 Likes

Basically if the CMO hadn’t told me you needed to charge you might’ve survived. lol

At least they re using the awesome new sleepers !
But yeah examining the patient properly isn t so hard bruh. They had to analyze you to apply the proper chem.

Added that part

Doctors will always use sleepers, keeps them from looking dumb and ODing patients and is a more efficient means of applying said chems.

maybe one of them will look upon the ground and notice I’M TRAILING BLOOD ON THE GROUND.

You can t actualy OD someone with sleeper. It stops injecting at 20u and only atropine can OD you under that. But well dumb dumb be dumb dumb. Link them this guide xD

minor typo, forgot the “From”, but yeah that.

You cant actualy OD someone with sleeper.

Tricordizine says hello, The most common OD when someone with Tox burn and brute is shoved into a sleeper and the MD autopilots.

Hepanephrodaxon is a super niche antitoxin which is also used to heal the liver. its metabolism rate is stupid at 3.75u while only having an OD of 10u… I guess just using it in the sleeper is an auto OD due to that despite it being a healing chem which would benefit from constant sleeper dosing and efficiency.

Good thing I never said it was fool-proof.

Hepanephrodaxon is metabolised so quickly that despite ODing you wouldn’t really hurt from it.

kinda… a minimum 6 points of brain bamage per dose is eh. but its only twice the rate of meth (or a equal to a meth OD) so yeah not the worst.
More just grumbling that its useless in sleepers :^)

Well i guess some extra features that would be nice from sleeper is if we could rename what’s displayed instead of it just being the reagent most present in the beaker, and also at which dosage it injects you, instead of always being 10u.

1 Like

It doesnt read the contents, only the container name. I think it was changed the same time that IV bags were added to sleepers. All 3 are the same contents. and Beakers unless renamed dont even say whats in them

3 Likes