The ERP squad

Bro if this isn’t ERP I’m boutta get all my boys on my lap in maint to stroke them :sunglasses:

5 Likes

As long as you say no-homo it’s ok, they didn’t say that.

1 Like

WGW is so overused it’s lost all meaning. Also you aren’t acting this shit out IC.

1 Like

look at this dude

lol!

1 Like

NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BAN OUR COCK VACUUM SUCTION BOY!!!
WHO IS GONNA SUCK US OFF IN FORUM THREADS AND ON DISCORD WTFFFFF!!!

hahahahahaha impartial admin go brrrrrr

They’re both sneezing. ERP spreads corona. Dont do it.

6 Likes

For me it still isn’t an activity that is worth perma. Do they have notes for similar behaviour?
That patting and rubbing is cringe as fuck, and is worth a big fat note plus some ban, but perma really?

1 Like

Yeah ERP is bad, but I still wanna know if they were going ‘full’ ERP, or just cringe shit inside shuttle. It doesn’t matter whether they are regulars or not, if no notes previously just slap a fat one, give temp server ban and let them play, if they do the same again, give perma ban.

i approve
FUCK 20 CHAR

when you consider that people under the age of 18 are playing on this server you can see why they did it. its also a really bad look to have regulars do that on your server and get a slap on the wrist for it. you just kinda have to cut that shit right then and there.

also perma doesnt mean they never play here again. in ample time and with perhaps comments from other servers could they not eventually appeal?

2 Likes

The ban is intended to be an actual perma. Unless minds change there won’t be an actual appeal for likely 6 months at a minimum. Even then it is very likely to be denied. Also I don’t understand how people think a 2-4 week ban is a slap on the wrist. A note and a day ban is a slap on the wrist.

Words such as ‘cum’, ‘sex’, ‘pussy’, ‘dick’, ‘ass’ were said on the server COUNTLESS times. These words are directly connected to sexual activities, and people saying them have never been (or very rarely) been banned. I get it it is not ‘roleplay’, to say these words, but if minors were playing here, you think it’s good that multiple people come to them and say ‘sex’, ‘cum’ and shit? It’s been on bee for a long time, and I don’t think anyone was banned for them (slav being the one that used it EVERYWHERE, but he got banned for something else). What I think that one headmin got bored and wanted to ban some recognizable people to make an example, as they didn’t care for multiple breakings before.

you cant really treat ERP like anything else. its not like self antagging, murderboning, over escelation being rude in tickets etc. its almost beyond the server bad. and Mr. kasual can you tell me how getting a 2 week ban for fondling possible underage people in game is not a slap on the wrist.

if i ran up to a kid, said “sex” and ran away that would be pretty weird but not really sexual. now if i ran up to a kid and did what victor did it would pretty erotic without the roleplay bit right?

those were probably the worst choices for permas i would have ever thought of. someone who contributed quite a alot to the server and someone who never really causes trouble. also regulars are getting perma all the time now you been livin under a rock?

1 Like

I understand the ban. My whole point is that I don’t understand why we are so much more against pg-13 hair touching, but not hyper racism, homophobia, antisemitism, violence, and literally every other vice. WGW for example is met with laughs and a 15 minute ban usually. A whole graphic story of a toy getting lubed and shoved up an asshole.

I just think that the arguments people make are reallll hollow in this specific case where nothing graphic happened. It is much more of lynch the cringey people for most people. I understand head admins positions, but the vast majority of the community just came out to see a hanging, then they go about making broadcasts in game like “I bet velvet would like a fingering” “That bitch got blacked” etc. etc.

3 Likes

Running to a kid and saying sex is pretty fucking pedo and should be punished, same goes for saying to him ‘cum’, ‘dick’ and shit multiple times. These behaviours are all ban worthy, yet bored admin wanted to make an example.

There were multiple instances of people 3rd stage grabbing you, saying ‘sex?’ and shit, taking your stuff and going away. Slav used to do it many times and noone fucking cared. I know that if admins didn’t see it is still a crime, but it was fucking day to day shit and noone cared.

Also, what I wanna know are Velvets and Zanes notes on ERP, please politely state them in response admins.

why can you do this infront of children in real life? as ridiculous as these things are at the end of the day they are just opinions

like… the violence displayed in the game? or like talking about violence.

because its not directed at anyone. theres no possibility that woody is a real kid who actually got wood. and theres a big difference between saying something and actually doing it. if victor just said all the shit he did while being in the same shuttle as velvet he wouldnt have gotten banned most likely. but he went out of his way to ERP. thats the problem with it

if you actually hold this opinion you wouldn’t be defending defending victor for doing way worse to what might be a kid

not to project so feel free to ignore this next bit, but it almost sounds like you two are threatened by the fact that just because you are a regular on this server or even a member of staff that it wont buy you a get out of jail free card. just dont go out of your way and break rules this badly. it aint that hard

Yeah I do, and I believe that none of people (or that I know of), who were saying that shit got banned for it, so why suddenly these two got permad? I will defend whoever I want, and it has nothing to do with me.
Countless instances of saying ERP-like shit have been occuring on both servers, and they were way more serious than this, yet noone cared. I stand by the point that one admin got bored and decided to make an example.

I would ignore it, but you ‘almost’ sound like I fucking care about this because I’m ‘regular’. I’m a mentor, yes, and I care because I believe the punishment is unjust for what these two have done, and I wanna know their notes that were given before the ban to assess personally whether it was, or wasn’t, just.

Edit: And I have every right to request notes on the topic as a ‘REGULAR’ person, whether admins post them or not, it’s their move.

if they said it instead of doing it ingame they probably got noted for it. i dont know what you expect me to say neither of us can go through logs and look at this ERP shit. unless you somehow have all of it memorized.

notes? notes on ERP? what fucking notes? you dont need to have notes on ERP since “ERP is not tolerated, you will be permabanned. We may or may not share the logs so others can laugh at you. Go to a containment server if you want to ERP.”

From what I have seen it was a bunch of cringe shit, done by two people that have meta’d each other and known for a longer period of time. It was cringe as fuck, I don’t wanna read through this again (unless ‘defending’ these two demands it), but it wasn’t so ‘ERP’ for me, that instances that were tolerated for many months, are nothing now. It either shows that server tolerance for ERP has changed suddenly, because two regulars did it, or headmins are bunch of hypocrites.

Notes as for the behaviour that might have been ‘tolerated’ by some, and said to ban them if they do ‘it’ again. You could try to ‘ERP’, without actually doing it, and could be noted for it.

For everyone commenting, I do consider their behaviour as bad, and ban worthy, but not perma worthy. I do stand with my beliefs that bee station has been allowing similar, and worse, behaviours for a long period of time, and banning two people like that, no matter how ‘valuable’ were they for the community, is plain bad. Change rules, say you gonna ban for implying ‘sex’ on people that can’t move and shit, then ban people, not before.