The ERP squad

18 Likes

Still feel like the ban was unjustified given previous incidents with getting warning and a final chance given, but that is some Grade A shitpost right there.

that erp was memey
unban

yeah they should get unban and be put on no erp watch

It was cringe, at least for me, but never seen any ERP in that. Perma is way too harsh.

“haha yeah guys I posted NSFW in general ironically unban pls”

1 Like

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 8.50.49 PM

1 Like

Problem is that it is debatable whether it was NSFW at all. Cringe as fuck, yes, but was it ERP? Probably not.

1 Like

BEGONE DEGENERATE FURRY THEY ARENT GETTING UNBANNED CUZ THEY ERPED CRINGE AND UNBASED!!!
…bodyunclear

1 Like

Tfw you can’t cringe flirt but you can force people to say WGW with nanites, then murder anyone who touches you, and Dallen9 let’s it happen :thinking:

ERP apologists be like

3 Likes

obvious reaction to getting nanites

say someone is valid because they made you say WGW with nanites
stun and drag away said person
get stopped by a bystander for self antagging
get cuffed
get shot with death syringe
get beaten to death in maint with a fire extinguisher
die
say you intended to kill them in OOC
say you’ll metagrudge for it (because you arent angry Hehee xd)
complain about it on forums anyway

cyberbullying

6 Likes

I too thought that a perma was excessive. This was straying a bit close to the boundary so a warning (ban or no ban) probably would have been more reasonable.

Edit: I’d also like to bring up that the photo in question was in the discord for like a week or so and yet nobody was calling for a perma until Xylana started making a fuss about it.

1 Like

I too thought that a perma was excessive. This was straying a bit close to the boundary so a warning (ban or no ban) probably would have been more reasonable.

Edit: I’d also like to bring up that the photo in question was in the discord for like a week or so and yet nobody was calling for a perma until Xylana started making a fuss about it.

3 Likes

If you’re willing to give leniancy to someone because they’re a regular, then you are admin-shopped. No ifs no buts.

kindly remove yourself from staff if you can’t be impartial thanks ﷽

1 Like

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ERP STANDS FOR?

erotic role play

Is straddling someone and having them stroke you, call you a slut and talk about a abusing you erotic??? yes shut the fuck up we mentioned this in the last thread dont make me murder with words again

2 Likes

noooo they didnt have sex so its not erp!!!

Reminder:

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

this makes me aGNRY!!! GRRRR >:((((((((((