The Crusader States

I think we got us another saint

1 Like

Actually hurr they’re not touching that’s gay

1 Like

Crossed convincing Oneplus and Average Joe to eat from the N word tree so they get kicked out the garden of bee

5 Likes

Saint Secret Slav
The Saint of Botany
Oneplusone said to Slav
Behold,I have given you every herb bearing seed to use
Banned for meta grudging after someone killed his flowers

2 Likes

Saint @BruceU
The Saint of the Peasants aka Grey-tide
Also a living Saint

2 Likes

wrong completely wrong

once again my greatness is underminded

iu
this was a real photo of us, why crusader why, I was your master,your mentor, your friend

I became the master and this is my forum to shitpost all over

ILL SHIT ON YOUiuM5390RM8
ill shit on you

our battle vs

THIS BATTLE WHICH ONES BETTER

1 Like

Praise lord oneplusone.

The council looked at Chet, sprawled out on the cold, tile floors that decorated the cold lifeless Jannie hall. Like many that had come before him, he was naked and alone, while the likes of Kasual and Caellius and Bastion gazed upon his scrawny, naked body, and his shriveled, grape sized testicles.

“I DID NOT DO IT, THIS CANNOT BE!” he shouted, to the deaf ears above. “3 WEEKS? 3 WEEKS FOR A BAD ROUND?” THIS IS AN INJUSTICE"

from across the hall were his equals, all lined up next after him to be tried to jailed for crimes not worthy of punishment. King of Men, Crusader, said “Hey let this guy go”, followed by Bruce, who said “Yeah he’s a N- but 3 weeks is alot”, but the jannies had already made their minds. The hammer came down, and Chet was sent into the deep inferno.

1 Like

The Banning Of Yeetmister (2019) (Version 1) (Latin translated)

At first it was one ban,a day. Yeetmister was engraged by the gods wraths but stayed content , he called a few words “Ples unban I only ban once it was just asking for bj I no mean to blow his head off” some agreed and demanded justice for Yeetmister;the council didn’t listen. A Fortnite by epic games later Yeetmister was banned again. for 3 months, ‘ples unban I like beestation a lot’ the historic words echoed in the court of the discord, ‘NO’ kevin said, "NO’, Qwerty said…Yeetmister was expelled and ridiculed, banned to the salt mines to make things worse, the time past and Yeetmister went to other stations looking for refugee. He had a test, Yeetmister whould go up to the lords of these other stations and say one word [This word was deleted by host]. No smile ever came from the lords, Yeetmister was casted out instantly to wonder the desert once more. He returned to beestation,Pleading for redemption he thought of a brilliant idea, “I Own beestation and I am admin”. Qwerty and kevin laughed and in a drunkin state agreed with Yeetmister to make him God Of Beestation, The kingdom roared with excitement. The next day they told him ‘We don’t care you are nothing buy a annoying drunk’. Yeetmister tried to explain but his words fell on deaf ears. This sparked a rage in Yeetmister. " I WILL DELETE BEESATION’ He travelled to the fourms and bombarded it with anger. Then the Catalyst rained from the sky in the most unexpected place. Qwerty angered by Yeetmisters actions started censoring Yeetmisters posts,He the deleted the fourm by acciedent.-Beevalution

The Crusader Kingdom Lore grows
Who can deny us now
@ChetMasterson is becoming a fast favourite of mine
And yeetmister is still mentally ill and enjoyable to watch

1 Like

This is truly glorious.
such a nice cringe

1 Like

Bastion looked down at Spaghetti with pure rage in his eyes and asked, “Why did you kill them?”. He knew damn well why Spaghetti killed them. Spaghetti answered truthfully and seriously, “Eliminating the Felinid menace”. Bastion was enraged, his felinid GF had been killed by Spaghetti, he enacted revenge by permabanning him from both servers, not for the murders, but for “answering unseriously”. Spaghetti was devastated, two murders on MRP was enough to get him banned from LRP, the server he actually enjoyed. Spaghetti was lucky that Bastion was feeling merciful, for otherwise he would have never been unbanned.

Yeetmister was cast down to the salt mine for his sins…He battled his way out and climbed to admin kingdom. "I OWN BEESTATON’ holding up the screenshot of a pm with qwerty the admins were confused, There own king betrayed them, some spoke up, some remained silent. Qwerty said to yeetmister "thou pm was but a joke a mere jest’, this was not true, Yeetmister shouted and pleaded’ Crossfed came from the great doors and said "You are why nobody likes bee and for your punishment and the rebelion you cause the N word is banned’

The Nutshack is a Filipino-American adult animated sitcom created by Ramon Lopez and co-created by Jesse Hernandez. The series aired on Myx TV and WNET-TV for two seasons, the first in 2007[3] and the second in 2011. The original airing of the show ended on May 31, 2011.[4]

Plot[its good]

The Nutshack follows the two distant cousins, Qwerty, from the San Francisco Bay Area, and Kevin, from the Philippines, who live with their uncle, Crossfed Dick, in south-suburban Daly City.