You may become the saint of the salt mines

1 Like

YOU BASTARD YOU OWE ME EVERYTHING. and you say this

You where my chosen one.

Saint Yeetmister
The saint of the salt mines
Heā€™d really like to be unbanned now

2 Likes

yall out here starting a cult not in chapel and iā€™m out here like a boomer who just wants to grill

1 Like

ive been unbanned. you bastard. do you care. DO YOU!!!,im not a saint im fucking jesus.

Hush your now the Crusader Kings jester

1 Like

You where suppose to destroy the council with me nott start a new on, we WHERE GONNA FIX IT

Bass the Crusader Kings Jester

2 Likes

Saint Crack
The saint of the Lemon people
Our first living saint

3 Likes

Extensive lore

Juicy facts

Soon the players will fade to obscurity and will become legends

Crusader Kingdom when @Crossedfall the people demand it?

1 Like

I trusted you. and you name it after yourself

My lore qwerty deleted. your lore hasnā€™t

Cause mines better

Hey least your a saint

1 Like

I bet you never even read mine

iuLF4ZCONN
this could have been us, we could have taken crossfed out TOGETHER

2 Likes

ā€˜In the era of okishiba, I contacted him asking for admin, he obliged, the rest of the concile shamed me, my legacy was spat on, I raided the fourm and in the prosses of deleting them qwerty deleted the entire forum, I spammed nsfw discord with a picture of carol from jimmy neutron getting fingered by jimmys mom, than I vowed to destroy beestation, my attempts where feeble and worthless, until now, with the catalyst of the n word ban I rose like a phoenix and got the people angry and made them go werewolf.after the dust settled there wasnā€™t much leftā€¦admins gone or dead,players vanished or were banned, and even Zoey made a return, beestation was in ruins. The servers got ddosed multible times. and then lrp crashed on day. for one day. that changed everything, mrp grew to a unblevieble status, and lrp was dying , I won but at what cost. I now need to repent, and now I am on a quest to become admin to fix my past mistakes and fix bee. we are past the worst of it. Beestation will surviveā€™-Yeetmister, 2020

This is truly the thread that keeps on giving.

1 Like

The god oneplusone
Touching fingers with his subject
Deus Valt!

1 Like

this is now officially gamer thread until next weekend