The_Clapper banned by Winter Darkraven

The_Clapper

Winter Darkraven

One

Golden

Temporary

1 Day

1/24/2021

Repeatedly breaks into HOS’ office, already told not to steal HoS gun. Stop acting like an antagonist when you aren’t one…

So, I really feel like this ban was unnessesary at the very least. I was warned, but what the admin fails to mention was I followed the warnings. The items in question were in fact the HoS’ gun the first time, but the second time it was his hardsuit. Already I feel like I’ve put way too much detail into this appeal, but I put both items back. Following this the admin proceeded to make an announcement that I was valid to kill IC. Obviously bewildered by this I requested the AI kill me before being blown up by a welding fuel tank, and dying before being banned. Once again my reason for this appeal is that I apologized to the admin, I asked the ban be reviewed by another party, and all the admin had to say was to make an appeal about it. This just confused me as most other admins had been very willing to work with me on this kind of stuff.

I was a Trial Admin at one point on Hippie Station (when that was around) and I know how things can get out of hand. This was not one of those times. I am truly sorry for not listening better. I will try to avoid blacklisted items from now on, and I really would like to hear back soon.

If you agree with the ban and only wish to say sorry, then don’t repeat it. It’s only a few hours worth of a ban.

I’ll wait on second opinions on the matter.

I understand, and I don’t agree with the ban, I’ve seen you post on a sage ban, commenting on the fact that this near exact same situation with the same admin would not have happened if they had been on Golden as it is LRP. Exact text below:

I see no reason to lift this ban. You clearly haven’t learned your lesson if you are willing to repeat this behaviour.

I will wait on other opinions. Your chances of being let back into Sage faster are slim. Try Golden LRP, you’ll like it.

I was in fact on Golden, and this seemingly MRP ban was inflicted on me. Please reconsider and I would like to play again tonight.

I was about to say this seems harsh, however in barely over two weeks you have three notes of stealing unique items as a non antag, with one of them being the HoS gun, on golden.

It’s definitely about time you stopped playing on the server for a few hours if you continue to do things time and time again you are told not to.

Keep it.

Implying that the admin was out of their depth banning a repeated self antagger while extolling you know what you’re doing is just sad.

Thanks for at least backing up what the admin was saying. Appreciate the honesty. I will do better to be less of a burden.

yea i mean i understand how it could get miscontrued, given that the hos gun is an antag objective and the hardsuit isn’t. but it’s only a 1 day ban, i don’t think it was worth appealing tbh

triggered

Just wanted to play a game.

feelsgoodman

Second opinions have been given.

Ban is basically already over. It stays.