The Atmospherics Cookbook

Thread reverted at author’s request.

7 Likes

I tried what you did once after seeing you make it in game and almost dusted myself on the sm and made the sm delam lmao but that is one of the coolest and hardest to delam sms ive ever seen

Pretty sure the SM space thing is an exploit. :pensive:

yea probably its not at all efficient probably the least optimal setup

@Kontaminant

I’d encourage you to but this back. The SM thing is an exploit and shareing exploits is a not goode, but other then that the rest is fine as far as i can see.

I’ve seen you bomb the AI and sec with your duffelbag full of singletanks, pretty gamer stuff man.

cringemins getting scared by “exploits” if it was an exploit it would’ve been fixed

You act like our coders get paid.

Edit history go brrrrrr

Reverted the post, minus the exploit

You’re free to post your own guide Ruko. I do not agree with you reverting my edit. You’ve called my engine setup an exploit and then proceeded to edit the map to delaminate the SM with admin powers, smugly telling me it’s on fire again in admin PM. What you’re doing now is just bullying.

I do not want this guide to be shared here, but now it’s even edit locked.

I request any other admin to delete this thread.

I feel like you misinterpreted my tone when I was telling you that the SM was on fire. All I did to the SM was delete the air injector and respawn a new, full integrity SM. We are expected to prevent exploits if we notice them.

But you went straight to cryo instead of trying to set up the SM in any of the dozens of not exploitative ways.