The admins are censoring our speech by banning a guy who did nothing except join the server to shit on it for 6 months, reeeee

THE EXISTENCE OF OVER HALF A DOZEN THREADS CRITICIZING BEE WITH HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF COMMENTS EACH ALL JUST GO TO PROVE THAT BEESTATION IS BECOMING A FASCIST CENSORSHIP HUGBOX!!! THEY ARE FUCKING PERMABANNING PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE N WORD AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF PRIOR OFFENSES, AND THEN LETTING OFF A GUY WHO LITERALLY HELPED START BEESTATION AND MADE ONE MISTAKE BY SIMPLY TAKING AWAY THE MAJORITY OF HIS POWERR!!! THEY NEVER LISTEN TO US, EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME WHEN THEY CHANGED THEIR STANCE ON THE WORD “Ligger” BECAUSE EVERYONE FELT THAT DUE TO ITS SPECIFIC HISTORY IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED, BEE HAS THE WORST FUCKING ADMINS REEEEEEE!!!

5 Likes

My man dick finger spitting facts

4 Likes

Yeah alright bro you can say this again once you have been perma banned because an admin didn’t like that you said something

3 Likes

Dick finger is too fucking powerful. He wont get banned

3 Likes

proof? literally any proof?

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/defamation-ban-appeal/6228/18

you’re dick finger now.

you can’t change this

4 Likes

dick finger is forever

3 Likes

Dick finger 20 20 20

1 Like

I have to admit that I didnt even bother reading your post and im guessing that its just some bullshit anyways.

Go take a shower and get some sleep. Clean your room tomorrow bucko. Thats all the advice im giving.

3 Likes

I have to admit that I didnt even bother reading your post and im guessing that its just some bullshit telling me to go take a shower and get some sleep.

Go take a shower and get some sleep. Clean your room tomorrow bucko. Thats all the advice im giving.

1 Like

stop with the irl pictures

That was a sketch of me (well party) that Crusader used for meme purposes.

edit meant to post it in another thread anyways accidently did it on the wrong tab.

twas a mistake, and the fact that literally everyone, from headmins to trialmins, to forum regulars to shitposters was saying it was bad should go to show you that the admin team here is very good and full of people who hate shitty behavior like this.

Honestly we should just ban chat, think of all the offensive ideas you could accidently incite. Just create a curated list of responses that players can choose from to create a welcoming server for everyone.

2 Likes

Yo, OP… Caps lock is on.

After some long discussion, we’re partnering with ROBLOX™ and using the old SafeChat™ Chat Menu.
You will only be able to communicate with select phrases that have been verified.

2 Likes

favorite things
mythical creatures
honest politicians

I still remember it even now lmao