Tamumus Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @Tamus // tamumus

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Is doing his duty as a moderator and is also a nice security player :3 b

S-tier admeme, doesnt just take one side of tickets and actually looks into both sides unlike somebody who shall not be mentioned.

Pretty cool as a player too despite being a sec main

3 Likes

One of my absolute favorite great bee deities to see online. As the others said, an impartial and fair man who takes the time to thoroughly investigate everything. Always polite and delightful to talk to. Very persuasive when convincing others to apply for things.

Just remember to take a deep breathe and relax every now and then, i don’t wanna see you burn out, remember you don’t have to do everything alone!

Imediatly closes ticket after his last responce, does not respond to tickets if they are being investigated, silently closes ticket

1 Like

Bump because he became admin :slight_smile:

1 Like

love to see aden as a admin and ingame.
Also isnt his ckey misspelled in the title

1 Like

-1 french

post must be atleast 15 characters

4 Likes

Hey mon frêre they remove you points for being french ?
Let me give them back!
+2 french

Beestation france bien tôt !

2 Likes

Doing god’s work with how many player reports he’s accepted, investigated, and since closed/resolved. Haven’t interacted with them in gamer yet, but 10/10 for his work on the forums with post-round problem resolution.

6 Likes

i second this, our boy’s been on the grind

3 Likes

Suddenly Handles all the reports…
Will he elaborate?

3 Likes

the spirit of wilson passed through aden for but a moment

7 Likes

my contribution to the tamumus feedback
figuring out their avatar fits really well on doomguy

15 Likes

Thanks a ton for the laugh, I’m saving this if you don’t mind :wink:

8 Likes

Very cool to see someone dealing with the bans, I hope ya don’t burn out.

also your avatar looks just like the color scheme I painted my cadians in, it’s uncanny

2 Likes

Pretty heretical of you to suspect a cadian of quitting.
Report yourself to your commisar ASAP.

4 Likes

Once again the soree has begun with 22 reports in 3 days

2 Likes

Great work, keep it up!

3 Likes

Did I forget to post on the Frenchies feed back page? Great min, always up to gimmicks and interesting ideas, easy top 5 10/10