SwagstylerS' Admin Application v2

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): SwagstylerS

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): SwagstylerS

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): ‎I can be on from 12-22 (UTC+1)‎

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I could be on at early times where there usually are no admins or.

How old are you?: 15

Why do you want to be an admin?: I’ve been wanting to learn how tan admin on SS13 for a long time and this is my favorite server. I can’t see a better opportunity to give back to the server I enjoy the most then trying to make it a better place for everyone by helping and guiding other players.

How long have yon playing SS13?: Since 2019-02-23. I haven’t played actively before but it has become my number one game.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 404h.First seen 2019-06-15 09:18:58

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7-8. The only department I am not very familiar with is engineering

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: I do have admin experience though not on SS13. All in all, I’d say about 7 but if we only look at SS13 1.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I have owned a gmod server that ran with a daily population of around 10 players. It was HL2RP meaning it was RP intense which means I can stay serious and patient. I have also admined on other GMOD servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No.

Your strengths: Humorous, patient, good reflexes and friendly.

Your weaknesses: My online time could change depending on whether there is an exam approaching.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: People playing stupid in serious situations like an ahelp.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: There are typical strengths that all staff teams need to have: Patience, teamwork, responsibility, and knowledge.

What makes a staff team good?: The point from which you can call a staff team good is when they can do things simultaneously and coordinate their actions, reaching maximum efficiency basically.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: They should always keep an eye out for something shady happening eg.: a non-antag breaking rules or bugs. They should act as a supportive pillar helping everyone that deserves it. (Don’t get me wrong, everyone deserves help but not the people intentionally griefing, etc.)

What kind of player are you?: I like to focus on my roles job which I guess is normal(unless I am the curator or Chaplin) I am a normie I guess.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Well for once I will learn how to be an SS13 admin and my teamwork abilities will improve.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Well, seeing as it is a prank and the HOS was just a big retard walking around with it. It is an IC issue as no rules have been broken here really. Maybe out of pity I’d tell the person with that objective ( if there is any)through god whisper(or whatever it is called) that is on the hull or something.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Well, I’d do the ahelp like any other, asking the basic questions and letting him explain but because it isn’t that easy to “accidentally” plasma flood the station it will probably end up that he wanted to just fuck with everyone. I’d permaban him for that.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: I wouldn’t do anything. If he was to write an ahelp I’d tell him: “Sorry but it was your fault but don’t worry, there might be a chance that you’ll get cloned” and mark it as IC afterward.

+2 I liked the awnsers, and he is very active on the server.

You’re very active but your answers are still weak despite this being your second application. Did you even go and read some accepted applications to understand what the typically correct answer is? For instance question 2, the person needs to be stopped ASAP, Aprison or Afreeze them.
Vote is 0 for now

Hello Shark-sie,
I might have misunderstood something but I belive that with “How do you conduct the a-help” is ment the
textbox part.
Thank you for your reply!

+2 deffinately think the answers had improved from the last app, guy is active on the server and not a troublemaker. Wouldn’t mind seeing him trialed.

Thank you for the gold, kind stranger!

Good hours, active, decent answers.

On the other hand, is 15 and a Redditor.

-2 from me.

Did you honestly -2 me for enjoying memes, news, and emotional support? This is truly unbased

Shit…, xlyana gotta -4 me…,
I’ll vote on you in a bit

I don’t like this answer. Everything else? Good. 1+.

Thank you fellow man of culture. Likeing rick and morty ads an additional -2

he’s based
I literally once got cucked by sec for an entirety of 20 mins and he said we should go murderbone them, turns out he was a tator that round
he also cucked me several times because I misclicked
is also chad man
I see him almost every day doe

1st time I was called a chad. Thank you Serbian

Answers: Good
Active: Good
15: ;-;

Score: +1

Total: +4

1 Like

Thanks! Though I kinda don’t see the problem in my age. This may sound wierd but age is just a number. Not everyone has to act in a way typical for their age.

That’s partially true, though the mental changes that someone goes through from ages 14 to 20 is insane, even if you don’t ignore the exceptional maturity that certain individuals may house.

Gonna -2 because 1) You’re 15. 2) You made an app that was denied like a month ago and 3) I can’t think of a third reason but let’s chock it up to the fact I’m an asshole.

being 15 really dosen’t mean much tbh considering how most of the staff team is in that age range, and doing an app a month after your first one was denied is completly normal it’s not like he did it a few days or one or 2 weeks later, Besides that i think you should give him a chance as he is very activate in the game during hours there are no admins online.

I’ll admit 2 is a bit weak here. The dude is active enough, but I’d rather see him as a mentor or another staff position first because he’s so young. I think the youngest admin currently is like 17. Let’s be honest here, 15 year olds aren’t exactly known for maturity.

the youngest admin is 15, and he is extremely active even if he has a few flaws. I know him and he seems mature, specially for someone his age.