SwagstylerS' Admin Application v2

Bass’s birthday happened already?

dam they grow up fast

3 Likes

Oh boy this is a not-so-good thing unless you are familiar with at least somewhat basic stuff/vital stuff to engineering.

Some peeps mentioned this before: This happens way too often. Ain’t good to have this.

I’ma say something a tad controversial:
People under 16-17 years of age can/tend to be a hit or miss regarding admin material. Or worse; they start as good admin material only to go down the badmin path. This has happened before, some oldmins probably recall Rick.
They ain’t the best, but some have potential.

I’ll ask a few questions just to see what happens.

• LRP. Chief Engineer toys with atmospherics: puts plasma to mix, mix to pure, then pure to distro. What does this mean? Is it banneable?
  • MRP. Captain enters his office to find Clown inside, toying with his fox. AI had let clown inside. Captain, under the excuse of Grand Trespass, kills clown. Valid? Not valid?
  • LRP. Chaplain prays to God. An admin decides to test his faith by sending him to Lavaland to do stuff.
    He does it, all good. Admin gives him a clown car.
    Chaplain proceeds to eat up around 20 out of 40 players in the station before leading the car into the SM, effectively killing 20 crewmembers.
    Wat do?
1 Like

LRP. Chief Engineer toys with atmospherics: puts plasma to mix, mix to pure, then pure to distro. What does this mean? Is it bannable?

It means that he is plasma flooding. If he isn’t an antag he would get a perma-ban. If he is one I would check if he had completed at least one of his objectives (or one of his objectives is hijacking the shuttle then it would be fine anyway). If that isn’t the case and he doesn’t have any notes relating to this I would just give him a note. If he has notes about this already I’d ban him for 3h+note and get rid of the flood station-wide. If he was part of a conversion round antag I would apply the same punishment as mentioned before.

MRP. Captain enters his office to find Clown inside, toying with his fox. AI had let clown inside. Captain, under the excuse of Grand Trespass, kills clown. Valid? Not valid?

In any case, the clown is valid except for when they are both part of a gang. Though I would bwoink the captain that he should have maybe not killed him on the spot, get him a trail, etc.

LRP. Chaplain prays to God. An admin decides to test his faith by sending him to Lavaland to do stuff. He does it, all good. Admin gives him a clown car. Chaplain proceeds to eat up around 20 out of 40 players in the station before leading the car into the SM, effectively killing 20 crewmembers.

Big bruh. The chaplain killing that many people is a fucking huge permaban and a revive for anyone gettign SMd unless he is an antag but even then you need to look that he didn’t kill any “teammates” of his conversion antag or team obj if even one existant. Also would need to watch out that he has at least one of his missions completed. If no mission was completed and no notes connecting to these issues are there I would just note him. If notes related to this are here I would ban him for a day and note him. It could also be the case that he killed a conversion antag eg: cult, or gangs. But then again in gangs, it would be hard to only get enemies.

Skeptical, truly. Skeptical.

Also, that isn’t a weakness. Like, have an actual one kay thanks. Time constraints are time constraints.

Usually ghosts or disconnects when they don’t roll antagonist.

It’s just so I can do shit like homework and learn. I am also one of the rare people that use the cryo sleeper so the role doesn’t get wasted

Why even bother playing if you were gonna do homework?

It’s not really an excuse. If you cryo because of not getting antag, then you cryo because of not getting antag. Anything outside of the game has nothing to do with the game.

So like, -2

How is gang/team antags relevant to this if it wasn’t implied/mentioned?

Answers are alright-ish, though they still need some work.

And ngl, what Cenrus and Kain said is true. I do remember you ahelping to give your body to ghosts at the start of round because ya needed to do something IRL

Conveniently, you’d be back the following round.

+1 that could be modified later.

I’ve deliberated back and forth about this. On the one hand antag fishing isn’t great, and yes 15 year olds tend to be less mature, but on the other, he’s active, seems reasonably mature and has a solid grasp of the rules.

If we all went “-2 is 15” then it would go from being a factor an applicant would have to overcome to being a factor that would preclude ever applying.

In conclusion, I settled on a +1.

All responses seem rather generic cut-and-paste. 15 years old. Anyone can write an application that looks like this. Lots of typos.

This application has been denied.