Spooky Halloween Event Time

19:00 UTC so 22:00 for me… ill be at work… pain

I know the suffering heepox… all too well :sneezing_face:

Blind slimegirl soldier in a durand strapped with multiple c4’s, stomping through our enemies

You will serve as my kamilaze unit without ever knowing it. *salute

Drats can I at least implant and augment a few of your soldiers before I go? Maybe a posibrain borg here and there too? Maybe even hack a borg on the abandoned station to our side if it’s a special syndie type

I’d have to get other admins to agree to run it, as I’d end up holding it at roughly the same time due to timezones.

After about 10-15 hours of work, everything is (almost) done. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

• The event will not take place on Sage. The dedicated event server, Beestation Linden, will be brought online temporarily to run the event. A connection link will be provided just before the event starts.

Why Linden?

Linden allows the event to not disrupt the round of those who do not want to participate. It also allows for custom code to be test merged for the event, making setup quicker and easier.

7 Likes

important question: will grod be present

Grod will sadly not be present unless also test merged onto Linden

1 Like

When will we get tours of our ships?

Likely tomorrow. Let me know when you’re available.

Gangster, I’ll be free anytime in the afternoon GMT+1 style

Just ping Ike kapu, im sure that will make Grod be merged

1 Like

Count me the FUCK in!!! (Martin Spessman convinced me to join we’re rebuilding the smuggler gang let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

DST ruining my timings ahhh. New time is 20:00 UTC

1 Like

imagine using timezones

(its even worse when dayligt saving comes into play)

as always, i find a way

Great event. Had lots of fun.

got gibbed by combat shuttle

10/10

What happened:

Adan Todd, engineer, was accidentally killed by Christina King, the CE. The SM was also forced to be ejected due to delam. Fearful of King’s family connections (to the Admiral King), the officers entered a conspiracy to hide the truth from everyone by blaming Todd. However, Molly Eggbert, a security officer, found out the truth and got into a heated argument with the captain, which escalated into a gunfight, killing her and injuring the captain. Angered, Todd’s ghost sabotaged the ship, causing the chem dispenser to explode killing the CMO and hurt Captain being healed. The HoS takes command and spots a strange ship on sensors, which she engages with two missiles. In his second bit of sabotage, Todd makes the missiles loop round and hit the Darin Ahmed. Missile one hits the bridge killing the helmsman (hop). Missile two hits the plasma storage but doesn’t detonate, starting a massive fire which kills an engineer and the HoS. The final engineer hangs himself out of guilt.

Meanwhile, the cook was a syndicate agent tasked with stealing plutonium, lures Chris Sloan into the kitchen coldroom under the promise of ERP but then exposes him for the simp he is by just stabbing him to death. Using their access the cook breaks into the warhead room and almost steals some plutonium before getting into a gunfight with three sec officers. The gunshots and radiation kill all four and drive Laila Thompson, the only survivor, mad.

11 Likes