Sole admin app? //DENIED//

plz don’t insult your intelligence and mine by saying that your post, that’s full of blatant assumptions, is constructive criticism. i was actually just referencing what you said in ooc, which you seem to remember

You can’t act as an admin without being in the discord.

While I do see improvement there’s still way too much hostility in game and on the forums. Going to have to be a -2 from me.

T:-13

Extended Tally

One cannot be a good admin by constantly being enraged or otherwise a simply bad person.

Take me pre-September.

Actual shitter to the point where Ruko had to warn me that a permaban could be coming for me.

Now I’m not a shitter.

Take a month or two off, work towards self-improvement, actually relax instead of constantly salting and tryharding on a videogame (not directed to you, these are examples from me that could apply). Re-apply when you feel like you can actually control yourself.

also xlink you can’t vote on this stuff.

yeah i’m gonna need u to scroll up. Unfortunately, this is not a “apply later” type situation. so while i appreciate the feedback, i’m really just gonna act however i want-bc that’s what i like doing, similar to everybody else.

You don’t become an admin with that mindset.

Simple as.

alrighty then. appreciate the input

And instead of answering the questions I’ve presented you keep up the pointless arguments and exude salt.
I kept an open mind, but this looks to me like misplaced priorities - personal gripes seem more important to you than admin duties.
-2. T: -15

what in the fresh hell. Sir my tally was -7 when you asked that, it was over. I wanted to defend myself at that point… not fight for your + vote. and that is OK

bruh and i TRIED to answer ur questions but i couldn’t get myself to focus on them. I was feeling very disappointed

It was over this time. So what? Hangy had to apply three times, I think. Or was it four?
Yes, this application will be denied. But if you conducted yourself better and appealed discord ban the next one would’ve had a better chance.

It’s been a while, but I don’t recall you ever griefing the server. I think your behavior has improved a lot.

You have some issues with controlling your temper, but you’ve come a long way on that. I would recommend that you appeal your existing Discord ban.

+2. Your antics in game are fun, you treat other players fairly, and you more than have the experience.

I had to apply once :flushed:

Huh. My bad, I must be mistaking you with someone else. Who may not even have been accepted.

Probably Ascenti/SasukexSakura

Most likely, yeah. I think he has 3 denied admin apps and one mentor. Besides the one that was accepted.

that was me sir uwu nya

I peaked at -17 before i got accepted. There was a 2-3 months between my accepted one and the denied one along with me not getting any form of notes and actually being a proper contributor

Going to go ahead and deny as we are at a negative.

Feel free to apply in a little while.