Sole admin app? //DENIED//

What are you trying to quote?

Your entire thread.

Golden needs community building, deescalation, positive reinforcement, and community leadership. If your mindset is that going in and throwing bans around for “garbage stuff” is going to fix anything, you’re going to create more problems than you’re going to solve. Bans are one of the tools in the admin toolbox, but more important ones are objectivity, creativity, and patience.

A good recent example is Hollandaise reversing his ban on 777 david 777 because though he was in violation of server rules for multikeying with multiple logins at once, he was not malicious or disrupting the gameplay of other players. He deescalated the situation, warned the player, left a note, and brought him back into the community to contribute to the playerbase.

Whoever admins on Golden has to have the the mindset that they are there to contribute, not simply subtract. That’s why Hollandaise and SasukexSakura1337 are both so great and should be model examples going forward.

It takes time for any constructive process to pick up steam and and it’s a fragile process because in the end it’s community building. You’re great to have on the server, but I think you’d be coming to the table with the wrong pesrpective and skill set.

1. A traitor comes to cargo with two stolen budget cards, openly emags the supply console and collaborates with QM in buying a bunch of null crates. Security comes to cargo to arrest the traitor. They start shooting disablers at him on sight and hit a couple of cargo techs with them. Said cargo techs respond with syndicate paper planes, throwing stars and syndie cards. QM joins in on the attack with an esword. Traitor slips away.
    What do?
  2. Viro makes a pink creep virus and spreads it around. Soon after people start spontaneously combust.
    What are your actions?
  3. Engiborg sets up CO2 SM. Right after he finishes the set up and starts raising the CO2 levels, an engineer arrives, takes a look at the SM monitoring and immediately proceeds to flash and kill the borg. Then he adds N2 to the loop, that gets immediately vented and gets eaten by the slimes that spawned because SM entered into Tesla delam range. Then he ahelps the borg for sabotaging SM.
    What do?

You are currently banned from our discord, I’ve seen how you portray yourself on the forums and how easily heated you get.

It’s ideally something we don’t want, as being an Admin is about respecting people and conducting yourself in a decent manner.

You might know me as a meme/shitter, I’ll be honest. Permabanned on discord is a big No-no sign for any admin bro. Regardless of duration and the last time shit don’t matter still a perma discord ban. Get that shit fixed along with some of the posts you tend to post(Not that i have a issue of them but just looks bad). I like you man and i would like to see you as a LRP admin.

Literally exactly how I thought this would go is how it’s going. lmao. but i’ll finish what i started. I’ll reply to most of this later ^ so plz don’t close the app

Kind of a rude way to say I should be more polite

I like that. thanks Velvet

Pretty alright application, but being banned from the discord (permanently)… That’s a big no.

Also, I remember speaking to you in a ticket, and well… it wasn’t pleasant to say the least. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to give you a -2

Frebbie no offense but you’re in over your head with this commentary. I have been playing on Golden …very regularly… for a lot longer than you. I mentioned my main problem with lrp, and that was self-antagging going unpunished. I’ve seen it happen many many times and even you yourself, have said that it was a reason you felt like leaving (remember when i obliterated u as ai cause i thought u were fucking with my core?). Your view on the server is still fluctuating and that’s obvious, so it’s a little upsetting that you still went ahead and wrote all this out.

I can’t disagree that an admin should conduct themselves better than I’ve acted. I’m a little ish on just how much ppl view admins as server representation, since there’s a general disdain for admins that’s already well-established. But I do see where you’re coming from

Do I think I would be a bad admin because of my crude behavior? Absolutely not.

1 Like

thank you Nan! i’m working on an internet persona that’ll let me catfish my way into the admin team as we speak

Damn RIGHT it wasn’t pleasant. I don’t remember what happened tho so not sure what to say about it.

To those of you asking me to appeal the discord ban, I could. I think it’s slightly invalid to use it against me, just considering what happened. But I don’t think I have the votes even if I did appeal it… so prolly not gonna do that. also cause i don’t really want to be on the discord- just cause- i don’t want to lmao idfk

Also it’s upsetting, although warranted, to see the superficiality of the criticisms of me. Do any of you read what I say? I know I can be a bitch, I can be unnecessary, I can say horrible, hurtful things. But I don’t just pull shit out of my ass. If there’s anything I’ve learned throughout this application process, it’s that even though my perspective has some rough-ass edges, it still reflects reality. That’s why I think I could be a great admin, I really really know I could. But…I was never really planning on it, even if I wanted to sometimes. So ya that’s my fault lol

Tally update: -46 thousand

1 Like

I hit the lowest by -17 without crosseds -4 and the highest was -18 with crosseds -4

he WHAT lmao… i’m gonna remember that fjfjfjf

lemme hit that record baybee

Are you bringing up the time you, as an asimov AI, murdered human me for trying to card you when everyone suspected you of being malf, as an example of why I’m in over my head while providing constructive criticism and feedback for your admin application?