So why is first incident of "sexual content" a permaban now?

I’ve always seen beestation as being pretty lenient on things, but the zero tolerance policy on “sexual content” is a little weird.

There’s a pretty thick and obvious line between “sexual content” and something that could undeniably be considered sexual content and/or not okay for minors.

I’ve seen stuff in PG-13 movies and G rated TV shows that’s more sexual in nature than what some folk have been permabanned for here.

I’m not arguing that sexual content shouldn’t be bannable because I know how it do, but does it really need to be a permanent ban and not just a slap on the wrist and a “Hey don’t do that”?

now

We’ve been doing this this way for a loooooong time

it’s sad if you ask me

You have some history to read up on. This was the point at which admins who had been semi-lenient on it were all corrected. This is also the point at which copypastas and all other sexual content had a stance taken against them to match the ruling in this thread.

1 Like

I ain’t even talkin about that

One person got unbanned. The other got adminned.

Your point?

5 Likes

actually that’s kinda a society problem tbh

society
Society.

FWIW this isn’t unusual for spaceman servers

like paradise to my recollection also treats ERP as basically the worst rule you can break

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.