Small feature megathread

this unironically but it flushes them into cargo disposals instead

2 Likes

for when the HoP deems you trash and CANNOT compromise in their actions to let you know.

1 Like

Clown Bike. 3-4 times smaller than the bicycle, moves at a walking pace, squeaks .

Reference: Old man riding the smallest bike in the world! - YouTube

2 Likes

Made from Bananium?

1 Like

Increasing oxygen or adding pluoxium for the ratio in a tank or on station atmosphere should slightly boost player speed and metabolism, when oxygen/pluoxium (or other oxygen substitute gasses are too high, the reparatory system pulls the funny where it doesn’t know how to deal with pure or super pure concentrations of O2 and just stops breathing.

Make folders function like plant/mining satchels. Would make stamping shipping manifests a lot easier.

5 Likes

YES.
I take it you play Qm who takes stamping them papers seriously too?

1 Like

Fland station’s separate perma should be an invalid blob spawn location.

1 Like

HoP console to make a new bank account for station guests

4 Likes

Permaroid in the newer version i’m (slooooowly) working on removes the permaroid.

man that’s sorta a buzz kill but seeing as No one uses it I can understand why.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or PEBCAC but when you create a Condiment Bottle in the Brewmaster, it pops up with a dialog box to input a name (like you can name pills etc on the Chemmaster)
But the name isn’t attached to the Condiment bottles therby produced. They’re just called “Condiment Bottle.”

Budget card is only available to deposit credits, is not available to withdraw.
Giving budget money to a person is only available through pay bonus.

gondolas vent crawl, requiem arrow back in game but costs 100 tc

is it even realistically possible to get 100tc without admin intervention?

1 Like

Realistically, no, but if five tots teamed up or you got your entire super-surplus crate spent on that one item, I see no reason why it would but utterly unobtainable, just very rare.

Actually, nukies get 100 tc (each) if you do war.

yea but then you get literally nothing else. Then again I have no clue what the requiem arrow is so it could just be godmode cheats in item form for all I know

It gives you one in three abilities: 6x6 pocket dimension for you, your host, and people you take in there, also allowing you to unsummon it and resummon it, full immunity to attacks of any kind for the holopara user, including stuns, but holopara itself is stull vulnerable to damage, and wizard timestop for the last ability. considering that you’re throwing away everything else in the uplink for one of these, I think it’s fair for 100 tc

1 Like

When will people learn that making OP things harder to acquire isn’t balance? It doesn’t matter if it costs 100 TC, because once it’s bought that’s a guaranteed win even for the most unrobust nukies. It’s not much different from a “Press here to win instantly” button.

1 Like