I’m gonna have to try this out.

Oh okay, it’s true.

YOU CUT OFF THE BEST PART NERD!

“Oh baby, you are so TALENTED… And they are so DUMB”

2 Likes

Someone posted Disco Elysium… and you didnt even add a like to it

for shame

1 Like

A button to disable all antag roles for myself for the current round. So I don’t have to manually turn them off/on all the time.

3 Likes

A way to convert energy weapons into using replacable cells like the inducer. That way, the Exploration crews aren’t beholden to the single AAA battery in their pistol.

1 Like

2 minutes difference is too lame. Make it fly at least 8 or 10 minutes without a single engine.

dafuq? what do you want us to do on the shuttle for 10 freaking minutes

1 Like

Roleplay.

Me at the airpoint during spring break.
FUCK YOU SPIRIT AIRLINES

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe get rid of the people who broke all engines or something. Maybe repair the shuttle if they were broken by an explosion

My suggestion: Please port species sounds, specially *chitters for moths…

2 Likes

I use that chitter sfx on other servers so much. Don’t know if we have the *flaps emote, if not then I’d like that, too.

3 Likes

We have “aggressive flap”

1 Like

Yeah, maybe we need the less aggressive version, too. Don’t find myself needing that as much.

1 Like

makeshift pistols/revolvers? More craftable weapons.

1 Like

Makeshift revolver sounds like a fun idea. A chance of misfire like clown clumsiness to it and it be amazing.

1 Like

Chaplin needs a Bee themed rod. Suggested damage: 15 Brute and 15 Toxin.

1 Like

That would be 30 damage. Compared to other nullrods… That is quite a lot. Why not just toxin damage?

I was thinking of doing sprites for chaplain items and altars. Chaplain rituals are in need of a bit of attention and variety, I think.