Small feature megathread

Haha funny number 420

In the beecoins shop, separate lighter from cigarettes so I can round start both

Toxin research bombs should net you some discovery points so it’s not completely useless

Fix biobags so they can dispense money cubes to Reproductive Slimes.

Remove ability to let moneys remove lightbulbs.

10% of toxin bomb yield translated to Discovery Points.

Flour sacks can’t hold water. (on tg) Stops the “picking up bag of flour and clicking on sink to get dough” trick which isn’t quite what was intended there.

1 Like

I want to let ethereals eat batteries

2 Likes

we fixed this

why

Fuck, tested and working, how fucking long have I been doing manual since this was fixed?

Plasmameme walking and looking in a different direction… plays Minecraft skeleton sounds.

They do you have to send them to the bomb testing site

Having played a moth I can say the wings are useless unless you have the strange potion that let’s you fly in a vacume… usaly when gravity is out your dealing with low pressure too, and even when you dont have low pressure they dont help much at all.

Mean while the flash vulnerability is insane, especially if your working a job you have to weld al lot like engendering or robotics… please give us adicquite eye protection in those departments for months atleast so we dont have to search half the station or just go blind a little but at a time.

Add simple mob bums tha randomly spawn in maints, beg for money and give random item once they reached enough money

3 Likes

Get the pda messenger from paradise station that keeps a tab open like AOL messenger or the like… makes having a private conversation with some one super easy.

The Binding of Assistant

2 Likes

Also make it so they can play their ribs like a xylophone so long at they don’t have anything covering their chest.

You know how 1 Unstable Mutagen + 1 Blood = 2 Blood?
Make a similarly straightforward way to mass-produce Ethereal and Oozeling blood, please.

New Trait for plants in Hydroponics.
Juicy.
Effect: Grow a seed with this trait and the seed you get from harvesting it has a reagent for whatever the result would be from juicing that plant
Like, slap “Juicy” on a carrot seed and any subsequent seeds from that original seed would have Carrot Juice as a reagent.

1 Like

New character quirk:
Lightning start
Desc:
You spawn without a head

1 Like

The straightforward way to produce oozeling blood on an industrial scale is to get an oozeling and then feed them until they’re fat, and then the oozeling will produce an immense amount of slime ooze.

1 Like

a big part of those Spiecies is the difficulty of acquiring blood, making it easier would remove that portion

1 Like

we have that for etherials
and you can extract as much from an oozeling as you want as they regen rapidly

1 Like