Small feature megathread

Erp, but we cant have it here. Another example of beestation being extremely out of date :smiley: :smiley:

The metastation ones I convert into small treatment rooms with an operating computer, operating table, and sleeper within ~10 minutes of medbay shifts.

Every other station it’s where I put SSD or catatonics. Until I need a body donor…
moff_grin_smol

Miners on delta station don’t have cargo loading bay access. So they can’t get to the bounty console themselves. Could they get that access added?

• Causes a need to leave cargo and then re-enter cargo to get to the lathe.
  • Bounty consoles are all in the bay.
  • Miners can’t deliver lavaland bounties when they actually do them

Miners (maybe even cargo techs?) on meta station don’t have windoor access for the autolathe at cargo. So you have to leave cargo to use it, see it’s empty, go back into cargo for mats, go back out, and print something.

I made this visual aid for a machine idea.

operating table idea

• Serves as a tech-related upgrade to surgical table. Machine frame, advanced parts, one of every upgraded surgery tool, and a defib.

• Requires an operating computer next to it. A person needs to physically interact with it.

• Uses the UI of drink dispensers and chem dispensers. Each button is one of the tools. Can “save” combinations as you would a drink mix for later use at one button press.

• Operation steps still have a progress bar and uninterrupted standing for the operator.

• Does NOT freeze vitals like a stasis bed. Does NOT allow self-surgery.

• Might encourage more elective surgeries during a shift or MRP gimmicks, like dentistry via pill implant surgery or some such.

Its purpose is convenience only and is non-essential to a round. It’s surgery without needing to hold the tools already inside of it. Allows rare moments of defib use with one arm.

Limited to building it in operating theater lets say. Emagging it could cause random organ removal like a reverse-autodoc. Still requires a nude patient.

Idea #2 is a gas tank stand.
(moff temporary overrite 3)

It works like an IV stand but it holds gas tanks. Might have some creative uses. Ex. holding an anesthesia tank for surgeries and you drag the sprite on to the patient with a progress bar attaching it. Will detach like an IV line if >2 tiles away.

Niche usage and applications if you attach multiples of these to one person.

14 Likes

Yes, I would really like this.

Could we maybe have 1-2 Drone slots at round start?
I love to multitask, thats why I think having a role for people that just want to fix the station from time to time while watching a series or when they have to be on standby irl without having to worry about laws or apocalyptic events or viruses would be neat.

Basically a role dedicated for people that can not play x amounts of minutes in a row but do not want to opt out of playing just because they have to for example be afk 10 minutes every 10 minutes.

5 Likes

`the uhuhuhuhu the fucking monkeys where are those ZESKO wherte are the fucking monekys where the hat funny return to monkley ZESKO WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MONKEY PEOPLE GIVE NOW

antimatter should have the same admin logging that singularity/tesla/SM have. People can currently change the AM to blow up without it being recorded or logged, and due to the parts being destroyed, you couldn’t even use the fingerprintslast variable to see who did it.

Felinids get a positive moodbuff when being strangled.

7 Likes

How badly does it explode normally? I have setup an AM many many times and literally never seen them explode once.

it was an eight core AM so about the size of cargo on meta

Characters with the depression perk tie nooses faster.

7 Likes

An ethereal’s blood color when bleeding is the same as their blood color in a beaker, instead of being a normal red.

Flypeople/Mothpeople/Apids bleed a yellowish green, because insect.

Squid people have a small chance of squirting ink on their attacker when being hit. This functions like getting sprayed in the face with a spray can, except it’s black.

Lockers containing fire-safety equipment protect you from heat, but not pressure while you’re inside them.

Smoking deals lung damage, while vaping does not.

Ian barks and growls at felinids, also biting them when pet by one.

Apids become happier when near other Apids, because bees.

Clicking a mirror with a laser gun allows you to shave like superman, with a high chance of shooting yourself in the face.

Flypeople become happier when near corpses.

Why wouldnt it deal lung damage? Vaping attacks your lung as well.

You aren’t MEANT to inhale vape smoke, although people usually do out of habit, ironically some do more damage than tobacco if inhaled. so 50/50

Give players the possibility to mark certain words said in chat with a sound effect, so that you can not overlook them(or overhear them in that case).
Very useful for AI, Security and people with support/repair jobs in general.

AI, please open this airlock.”
“Need HELP in cargo maint!!!”
Engineering to chemistry, space leak”

Today I mark every tator code word and valid hunt to the extreme >:^)

you also have requests consoles that you can use in nearly every room

1 Like

Give them exclusive chess piece movement depending on the type of chess figure and make them able to be controlled by ghosts. /TG/ has a similar feature with the puking goose being able to be ghost controlled.

2 Likes

You talkin about my boy bird boat?

2 Likes

Please tell me this is a thing already

Is this a mistaken mentor fact?