Small feature megathread

saiyan race, monkey tail humans with super strength

Bacon canceled it because he realized it would’ve been a race that would’ve been played by shitters for 2 rounds and then never again.

1 Like

Dragnet. It’s even ranged.

1 Like

u replied to like a 2 yr old post :flushed:

gmod arrest baton

1 Like

just knock someone out and then take their tongue out

Cortical borer from aurora

1 Like

what’s aurora’s like

the only non-removed borer implementation i know about is vgs

It’s really good ngl

Cortical borer from vg is sex

Make cryo syringes look different than normal syringes

2 Likes

Update the default SM set up (Replacing the pressure pumps with regular pipes) so i don’t have to watch the engineers blow up the SM every couple of rounds :flushed:

While we’re at it, could we get the SM guide on the wiki updated or at the very least have an ‘Outdated’ tag attached to it.

1 Like

Suggestion: airlock electronics + bookshelf + false wall = bookshelf secret door.

Alternate suggestion: painting + false wall = painting secret door.

For a game that is basically clue on a space station, there’s a surprising lack of secret door variety.

2 Likes

We dont really need the variety in secret doors when there is no variety i anything but the floortiles, really. And god forbid you see cargo order anything but guns and viruses.

ability to just mass material reclaim mats from the old t1 or t2 stock parts of a machine that are usually on the ground
it’s just a huge waste of mats to not do anything with it

Make the chemistry plumbing walk-over-able. I can’t with these medbay set-ups anymore.

@Ruko This is giving me cancer. This is the medbay rework we all deserve.

1 Like

tell the shitty chemist to go deconstruct the patient rooms for fucks sake, or beat their ass until they do

1 Like

There was a metastation med layout rework but seems to have gone stale.

It was belones and was marked stale in December

20210209_094600

Can Geisha thing be put in beecoin shop? Hacking clothing vendor unlocks it, just like jaberoni thingy.

Are patient rooms ever actually used for anything?

Erp, but we cant have it here. Another example of beestation being extremely out of date :smiley: :smiley: