In-game report:

CKEY: Ivniinvi

Your Discord: Ivniinvi#1422

Offender’s CKEY: SleepyFox0

Offender’s In-Game Name: Carx Jackson

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/5/2021

Round Number: 34494

Rules Broken: R13.2 1. If you are part of a team, you must work with your partners toward completing whatever objectives you share. This means you do not have the option to refuse to assist your team when converted.

Incident Description: RD was acting cap, was converted to CWC about five minutes into the round, then distributed AA to the crew. Additionally, the RD failed to listen to me (the eminence) or even respond when I talked to him with Transmit. He got captured by security three or four times, and after each instance, I told him to change his disguise, which he failed to do.

Additional Information: This looks like throwing, plain and simple.

Wait the RD we converted gave AA to everyone when he got back to the station? He didnt even want to give access to his fellow cultists at first.

Pretty sure he wasnt deconverted either because we killed the chaplain like five minutes after converting the RD and his body was in cogworld.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, I’ll be going over logs later in the day.

I was the warden in that round can corroborate the AA thing seeing as I had to deal with the folks just walking into sec, good thing I bolted the armory down.

Thanks everyone for your input, your report has been processed.