SleepyFox0 Player report the 2nd

CKEY: Ausar28

Your Discord: Miles#8703

Offender’s CKEY: SleepyFox0

Offender’s In-Game Name: Engineering Android-783

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-09-2021

Round Number: 34584

Rules Broken: 13.2 and Silicon Policy (not really sure, feel free to correct this)

Incident Description: As a synced borg, ignore its master AI (Me) for the whole round, while still active and not ssd at all. (For 13.2 one, because i was malf)

Additional Information: He came in as positronic borg pretty early into the round, and proceed to ignore all of my order & questions, and i gave up talking to it soon after. From his hours looks like pretty new player with 172h, but still ignoring the master ai for the whole round is annoying, im full of salt, and at least note / tell him to actually listen and respond to their master AI.

Edit: i just notice this SleepyFox0 Player Report because the tittle was taken

im sorry I didn’t know you were messaging me, my chat was bugged out half way through the round. So the right side where the chat and status options normally are was just blank.
Sorry about that

Not that i dont believe you, but the momment you were put into a borg, i already asking how are you in the binary channel, and you did not even tried to contact your master ai in anyway, while having the obvious number 0 Law (Unless you didnt even bother to check what your laws are)

Im not here to get you banned, just want to make sure you know how to be proper synced to AI borg.

Guess I should probably look at this…

1 Like

Okay, looking at the logs, Sleepy didn’t use comms much at all. Technical fault would make sense. A note has been applied. Didn’t seem to throw the round for anyone. Don’t forget that Fix Chat is a verb that you can use to, well, fix chat. If you’re still having trouble try clearing your byond cache, or changing the version of byond to the one provided when you use the ?byond command on discord.