Silent Sentiment Player Feedback

Pretty cool mine would harmbaton 10/10

1 Like

tends to be one of the good ones, also saved my life as HoP during lowpop cause we had no doctors (but not before stealing my PDA and, i assume, giving themselves AA)

overall 8/10 because i didnt interact with you much

1 Like

Never saw them break the vow

1 Like

Just gonna put this here. Since i like it.

Hero mime, a silent knight, I was the chef player on corg yesterday that was getting dogpiled by 5+ sec an antag, and 2 - 3 validhunters and this madman comes rushing in with his Holopara and helps me throw down, 10/10 antag buddy

2 Likes

I ate a ban for that round for not doing some kind of RP as a jojo holopara wielding mime (literally uncontainable) and just helping fellow antags while destroying security personnell and the occasional head of staff if they acted out or validhunters. I called the shuttle once I had jojo’d most of sec.

The interaction during the round with halris if you are interested

surprised sec didint just do the usual anti holopara setup of massed laserfire since you cant contain them

Total of <15 emote logs over the course of 50 minutes
As much as you can deny this, we’re a roleplay server as roleplaying is a requirement.
“I’m a hired, cold blooded and calculated killer” doesn’t fly.
You yourself have admitted before that you play mime so you can avoid talking to people, which begs the question… are you here to roleplay at all?

Yeah, I’m definately biased in the ban because you helped me out majorly, but also can’t help but state my antag round would of ate shit to the validhunting cargo tech/CMO with 5+ sec on already dealing with me with no revolver rounds left just chef cqc and adrenals/freedom because people can’t just stand to see antags win against sec, I only even shot the officer because he dragged a bleeding guy through the halls and when i told him to firemans carry said “its only a little bloodloss”, so i shot the officer and said “its only a little bloodloss”.

Those got handled in-round, by me.

so i join midround right at around 36 mins into the round i check out the station and find the chefs place locked down and hear fighting i go get a holopara i go over and help chef out kill a validhunting cargonian and chill with the chef while sec start flooding in and try to dogpile us. hos dies here and i get the hosgun.

I dont have time to construct elaborate emotes about gesturing with my hands towards things i just use the point hotkey.

Fighting goes on for a good while and sec retreats for a while so we gib the lizard det and AI turns off kitchen equipment.

We get swarmed again but i manage to flee with a dozen remains to loot while cap chases me down alone into maint and gets holoparad so i get AA from him and put the bodies 1 tile into space next to maint where para broke a wall. Chem tried to rush me and steal some remains but i critted them and left them alone after that and tutting at them.

After that I manage to make my way to security to rescue 2 fellow antagonists that being the curator and the chef from earlier also while menacing the HOP a bit, but leaving them alone while i kill a seccie on the way to perma (for the 3rd time the same one)

i gave the curator the captains ID and the chef their gear mostly back and time passes while we go to birdge to quickly sidemission to get documents since i guess is should do my OBJ or something and menace the HOP again… then the hop makes an announcement asking for ERT (instead of sending a CC message…) so i kill them and give the chef HOP id and the fireaxe from the wall.

after that we just proceed to chill around and split off while i later find the chef being allmost arrested by the catsec (revived 4 times now) i rescue them and kill the catsec… then we just go to pod and leave since nobody recalled.

some 19 minutes spent getting involved with my fellow traitors.

have you ever participated in my 20 or so syndiecons i have hosted or any other shenanigance i think up on the spot sometimes or get shoved into? propably not since you play different hours usually.

I know but thats sometimes not much consolation if your sideways or round removed by way of borging or execution, was also handled IC by mime seeing a syndie in need and deciding to help.

Slight nitpick here, but borging is not round-removal, by definition.
The point of Security force-borging as a method of execution is so that antagonists don’t get round-removed and get to keep playing instead.

Yeah and the issue was, there was barely any reason for you to kill the Hop AND call the shuttle.
Oh yeah, you didn’t mention that it was you that called the shuttle, with this message.

Supreme roleplay.

1 Like

True but when its relatively lowpop with few miners/roboticists its sometimes just glorified dchat.

Well then you didn’t get force-borged.
You got executed.
If they don’t put you in a Cyborg or AI, it’s not a force-borging.

I’m almost certain HOP immediately started shooting is Self defense gun on stun at us.

my lack of speechcraft has been revealed… which is one of the reasons i dont like speaking even when i play my non-mime static.

No, you ambushed him the bridge where he was running past you, mime pointed at him, caught up, wallshoved then let the holopara finis the the kill… once again. without even bothering to emote while the HoP was down.

I needed his clothes and I’d say running away leaves people no chance to type and forces a violent interraction also, I sent his valentine to get his dead body also.

i did mention calling it but not the call itself.