halris
Ban Type:
Antagonist
Ban Length:
1 Week
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
You must roleplay, antags do not exist for the purpose of greentext but to make the rounds interesting. As mime tot, ran around killing everyone they could regarding what rules as written supposedly allow, and made sure to make it impossible for them to come back. Didn’t really motivate their actions by acting as a character. Was mime with a whopping 20 emotes, most of them being the same. We put pressure on security and command to leave room for the antags to try and experiment with roleplay, this is not meant to be abused to grief as many players as possible. Congrats on the frags, however no one here is interested.
Appeal Reason:

1. Jojomime
  2. Fellow traitor in trouble
  3. Only gibbed the detective
  4. aided in the killing of sec but didint make their revival impossible aside from det (a little bit of depressurization never hurt anyone “sarcasm” nor being hidden near their dumped gear)
  5. I did pursue my obj on the side while simply causing as much chaos and helping my fellow traitors out (gave them both AA and saved the chef from perma)
  6. It is not grief to defend yourself nor potential teammates
  7. hard to emote while on the move and being bwoinked

I feel as though being a professional operative is not a valid reason to pursue the least complicated method of being “interesting” in a round to some, but I loathe stealth antagonism and there is no way i could RP getting hos gun and documents while i could just ignore the obj and do nothing but annoy sec thats very vanilla.

Additional Information:
Mime main cannot into speedy emotes while being sus as hell. Pic unrelated

1 Like

Cool art, cool frags.

You pretty much confirm the ban reason in this appeal rather than bring new elements to shine new lights on the problematic events.

You stood around until you could find an excuse to dunk on as many players as possible while having your finger hover F1 to report as soon as one of them would have tried something that could have made you lose.
You killed all of sec and then called the shuttle yourself to escape, that’s what you did that round, nothing else.

You must roleplay as a character on the roleplay server.

Mime is hard to roleplay with yes, no one forced you to play it tho. You said multiple times both ingame and in discord that you play mime to not have to talk to others. Incidents like this are bound to happen with this mindset.

Again, congrats on the frags, but we want RP unfortunately.

Appeal denied.