Silent Sentiment Player Feedback

Yes I do play mime a lot now…
JoJo references, mime clinics where i sign an NDA and other shenanigance abound.
yes I do surgery in maint in a special clinic if one spawns after I fix it up.
as a traitor I usually get a holopara and killer bee people with exploding doors and items depending on what my objectives are.

1 Like

-> jojo references

dont care didnt ask

7 Likes

You’re a cool guy, not a shitter in the slightest. Also quick, efficient clinics. Can recommend :+1:

1 Like

I’m bumping this…
Still a delinquent and still slipping sec, stealing their stuff and hiding it around the station if they take exception to me.
Contractor is the best kit despite the baton now being useless on non-targets. (stunbaton is both faster at stunning and quieter)
I also try to kill all of security when I’m a traitor. Full stat holopara best holopara.
No more clinics. No more Doctor mime in maint.

Sometimes I make art around the station when the janitor is away and there are no cleanborgs.

also Last reply was like a year ago so BUMP?

Mimes are just better clowns and damn, youre proof of that

2 Likes

Clown here, every time the shift starts and we are both in the theatre, I give you a hug, because I want a based mime not to hate me.

10/10 would be intimidated by chad mime again

2 Likes

Delet
I am once again asking for your feedback.

He killed me yesterday. Quite robust.

1 Like

Very good painter mime, inspired me to paint carps. Very blessed.

2 Likes

The only consistent mime player i know (good)

1 Like

Excellent mime, even when I spawn as Glowcola clown they’re always plesant and i’ve never caught them being lame. 10/10 would work with

1 Like

Very robust mime, so much so that dchat was saying the cult was going to lose because you weren’t converted one round. Good artist

1 Like

Part of the metagang with serket :sunglasses: :+1:

I liked your mime outfit, so I stole it for myself

1 Like

You had me as target once, i knew my clock was ticking so i fucked off on pubbypod and never came back on station. 0/10 made me bored and scared

1 Like

You scare me a lot for some reason.

1 Like

Please interact with your pAI’s. We 3 didn’t wipe sheerly due to us interacting with eachother. It might be hard to as a mime, but like, we tried getting you to interact and you didn’t even nod or shake your head at us. I think the last response we ever got from you was a single shrug when a pAI said they had an idea for the fun objective you gave all of us which you did nothing with.

4 Likes

I was AFK alot that round. You could have taken the whole thing and ran with it or just wiped and waited.

A single looc message could do a lot to those poor Pai, quite sad seeing em just there from my ai eye

2 Likes

meh. you are okay.

1 Like

Only had fun interactions with you, so far. Your pixel art’s fuckin amazing, and you’re really robust, with legitimately good gimmicks.

100% the best mime on bee, imo.

1 Like