CKEY: Kontaminant

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Alysia Reed and Cassandra Wilo

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-04-2021

Round Number: 32474

Rules Broken: 14. Metagaming, 9. Do Not Self-Antag, 8. Do Not Grief

Incident Description: I spawn in as a botanist, after a while Cassandra Wilo as another botanist runs in and drags Alysia Reed in identical dresses. I don’t see them communicate with each other at all and leave them to their thing, ahelped them that they are probably metacommunicating. I start making some burgers and displace Alysia Reed by green intent movement through them, to place burgers on front table in botany. They return to their position. After a few times they start getting really mad that I am moving through them to place the burgers. I drag them away 2 tiles as they keep blocking me on purpose at this point. They proceed to attempt to murder me with a hatchet afterwards dealing in excess of 100+ damage, I only survive thanks to healing with fruit. I shove Alysia Reed into a glass table as they keep trying to murder me, then cuff them with cables I used for plant batteries and disposal them.

Entire time Cassandra Wilo was watching, only after I disposal Alysia Reed do they proceed to throw a hatchet at me and rush out of botany.

I ahelped this incident, present moderator in my opinion inadequately judges the situation, where 2 metacommunicating people grief.
“Admin PM from-Fighterslam: Right. It looked like you didn’t really say a whole lot to them, and were just kinda grabbing them and ignoring them. This upset them and caused them to attack you - although, they should NOT have used a hatchet.”

Additional Information: Later on I am told by chef that these two wordlessly sticking together is a normal occurence. Most likely a metafriend couple. Neither were an antag.

3 Likes

Not to peanut, but aren’t these the two botanists that are hardly ever seen without the other one?

They almost always wear the same outfits, wordlessly do the same tasks and somehow always know where to find the other if they are ever separated.

I’ve never had a problem with them personally but I’ve always found it pretty… weird? suspicious? Can’t find the right word.

Then again, it could just be people who became friends over time and started taking fashion lessons from the other…

4 Likes

Yeah i always see these two dragging each other and never talking, always in botany
Kinda odd

1 Like

Title updated for clarity

Handled after a slight delay, sorry for the inconvenience!