Severepwnage banned by zodrakdovah

**CKEY:**severepwnage

**Admin’s CKEY:**zodrakdovah

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**LRP

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**7 days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2019-10-22 07:27

**Round ID:**8273

**Ban Reason:**too long honestly heres the full thing https://i.imgur.com/IeveP9U.png

Appeal Reason: I did not overescalate anything. I have the rights to defend myself if three people hop out of bumfuck nowhere with no previous warning at all (in the radio or from the AI) and proceed to shoot me 4 times with soporific, cuff me and attempt to punch me.

Additional Information: Ok so basically I’m heading to evac right. These three people (HoS, detective, captain) rush up on me and the HoS fired several shots at me with soporifics. I got up from a failed cuff attempt (captain was throwing punches while HoS was cuffing me), said “DAMN THAT SOPORIFIC IS NICE” and walked away and they started chasing me and firing away disablers/lazers then got slapped. Three people couldn’t robust me! So sad!

ALSO, ALL “KILLS” WERE SOFTCRIT AND I DIDN’T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO HEAL THEM SINCE THEY IMMEDIATELY GOT AHEALED AND TELEPORTED TO ADMIN PRISON

In logs, no punches were thrown, only disablers and soporific from them at first then you robusted the lot of em, all them being guarenteed non-antags, as hop, for arresting you

Here is logs of you critting the detective: [2019-10-22 12:11:20.141] ATTACK: SeverePwnage/(Fabian Reade) has shot RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: -6.8) (Central Primary Hallway (113, 141, 2))

And he stayed there until grabbed by someone.

[2019-10-22 12:12:38.093] ATTACK: Testdrive_7of9/(Logan Olphert) has grabbed RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) passive grab (NEWHP: -8.8) (Central Primary Hallway (130, 117, 2))

And was dragged all over until death.

[2019-10-22 12:17:22.007] ATTACK: Ksanavaari/(P.O.G.O) has grabbed no key/(Lord Ouranos) passive grab (NEWHP: -100.1) (Starboard Primary Hallway (139, 128, 2))

Because you critted him. which did ruin his round. But as you didn’t do the lethal blow I will consider lowering the ban day amount, by a couple days, but not fully appealing it. You critted 3 people, and the only reason any of em survived is because they ahelped it and got ahealed.

I mean, instant ahealing and admin jailing because I didn’t heal them right after someone gets critted and saying in ban reason I didn’t heal them is based when you remove the option for me to go heal them literally the second I crit them. This whole thing happened at dorms entrance like 20 tiles from medbay btw. When it was over and I robusted the shitter captain he instantly ahealed and aprisoned everyone involved.

Persecuting someone for not doing what they are logically unable to do is abuse.

ON THE PART WHERE I ROBUSTED 3 SHITTERS

You can’t gang up on someone who is a nonantag head of staff who went on an investigation prior in the round and attempt to arrest them with a 3 man gang by firing away soporifics without even telling them is more ahelpable than this (you even said this to me in one of the responses that I should have ahelped first) but I didn’t even say anything.

Also you were expecting me to use disablers to captain with lasergun, detective with .38 and hos with a riot shotgun and lasergun. luh mayo :mistake:

This is an example of dual standards and is also abuse.

You were being arrested, with non lethals, and you lethaled 3 players to crit in response. I see no abuse here except the manipulation of our validity rules.

did you even read what i just said

If they used lethals on you, your viewpoint would make sense, but they didn’t, and what you did cost someone their round.

captain sworded me twice and hos could potentially fill me with buckshot

also again
“I mean, instant ahealing and admin jailing because I didn’t heal them right after someone gets critted and saying in ban reason I didn’t heal them is based when you remove the option for me to go heal them literally the second I crit them. This whole thing happened at dorms entrance like 20 tiles from medbay btw. When it was over and I robusted the shitter captain he instantly ahealed and aprisoned everyone involved.”

this “instant aheal” was long after you critted the det and hos, and flee’d the area the captain, was the point where i jailed you, you just left everyone else to die, if you are claiming that you were gonna go play pickup and heal everyone you critted, then i do not believe you

I didn’t flee anywhere. I got the captain and the moment I got him you first ahealed and aprisoned the captain and then me. Stop lying.

okay bro, it is time…
to share da admeme logs and the full logs

1 Like

Calling an admin a liar that has the logs looks a bit dumb, the first person you beat down was the HOS (keep in mind the cords)

[2019-10-22 12:11:08.975] ATTACK: SeverePwnage/(Fabian Reade) has shot Ozzyjester1/(Radon Trifloride XXCIV) with .357 bullet (NEWHP: -5) (Central Primary Hallway (129, 120, 2))

Then the second person you critted was the Det

[2019-10-22 12:11:20.141] ATTACK: SeverePwnage/(Fabian Reade) has shot RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: -6.8) (Central Primary Hallway (113, 141, 2))

Which the det was dragged off and died.

Then the captain.

[2019-10-22 12:11:45.906] ATTACK: SeverePwnage/(Fabian Reade) has shot Tribeta/(Earl Of Lemongrab) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: -4) (Central Primary Hallway (120, 142, 2))

Now that I look at this, i realize you never even went into softcrit the entire time, and they only started fighting you after you critted the hos, and the detective, i changed my mind about lowering the ban, it stays 7 days.

unless you guys want the logs of every bullet let loose… if you really want me to prove my point like that i can grab it, but only if salad still thinks im a liar… which im confused at what im lying about

yes, these cords are in the same zone as where the fight started
i never said i went to softcrit

you’re still lying about the part where I escaped after killing the captain. you ajailed me the milisecond I killed that idiot.

I’ll post full logs when I get home.

I never once said you escaped after killing the captain, i said you ran off after critting hos, once you critted the captain, i jailed you

Xylana if they want full logs i will post full logs, i was told i put way too much into log diving in the past

alright from this you imply that I should have went ahead and healed someone while there are 2 people still chasing me ok nice

I’m going to have to agree with Zodrak on this one. The over escalation on this one is real. If you didn’t soft crit them this situation would radically different with you being the innocent one and they being guilty. And plus there are many more options to get someone off you back. If you would of complied things would of gone more smoothly. Trust me I know.

also please dont try to take another admin’s ban appeal